Search result for W.H.O.
- During a press briefing, the W.H.O. chief Tedros Adhanom broke down into tears over U.S. withdrawal from the group.
- Tedros said this at UN agency’s Geneva headquarter...
- The World Health Organization said on Friday that last week had maximum numbers of cases resurfacing in most of the countries.
- After reopening...
- Dexamethasone is a life saving drug for severely ill COVID-19 patients, proved by UK researchers.
- The drug has been approved by the W.H.O. but...
- W.H.O. recently warned people of Europe that there is a deadly second wave of COVID infection will hit Europe during winters.
- However, countries across the globe are planning to reopen businesses.
- The need of the hour is ...
- W.H.O. is going to have a global assembly, in an effort to establish coordination for international response to the pandemic.
- The United States, the Australian and European officials have been questioning China’s role in the pandemic...