Search result for WHO
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) throughout January praised China for the speedy response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- International law obliges countries to report information to the WHO about any disease that has a huge impact o...
- Trump was not happy with the way WHO handled the initial Covid19 situation
- He believes that WHO covered China and is dominated by it
- Trump pointed out that WHO received $450 million per year from the US, vis a via $40 million from China
Memorial Day brought of Americans in hordes to the beaches. Social distancing and face masks were completely forgotten. The American President sets yet another example by not wearing a face mask during the Memorial Day appearance
Total number of cases: 1,710,558...
- Japan was praised for stemming the epidemic in recent weeks
- The importance of practicing social distancing etc. was emphasized
On Monday, WHO Director-General Tedros Ghebreyesus called Japan&rs...
After constantly accusing the World Health Organization (WHO) of being biased towards China and ignoring the facts, the President of the United States, Donald Trump has threatened to permanently stop the U.S. funding from the WHO and quit if they doesn’t commit to major substantive improvem...
• The U.S.-led coalition is lobbying for Taiwan’s status that has been blocked by the China in year 2016
• More than 120 countries are demanding an independent investigation into coronavirus outbreak
The U.S.-China cold war is making news a...
COVID-19 may never go and people across the globe will have to learn to live with like we have done in the case of HIV said the World Health Organization (WHO) on Wednesday.
According to the statement given by Michael Ryan, director of WHO health emergencies program, the coronavirus pandem...
Ever since the coronavirus outbreak started wreaking havoc across the globe, two of the major economies, the U.S and China have indulged in a battle as the President Donald Trump led U.S. government has been constantly accusing Xi Jinping and his government of creating COVID-19 and later intentio...
A day after the U.S. President Donald Trump stated confident of seeing the evidence regarding the origin of coronavirus in a Wuhan lab, the World Health Organization (WHO) has reiterated that the novel coronavirus was of natural origin and certainly cannot termed as man-made.
• Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has stated that the country cannot support a U.S. investigation into the source of coronavirus
• Russia is an ally of China and also friends with the U.S. President Donald Trump
It is a known f...
- United States has decided to call it a day by suspending immigration into United States.
- This is against the backdrop of rising coronavirus cases.
The United States has decided to temporarily cease immigration, President Donald Trump said as coronavirus cases ...
• U.S. President Donald Trump has accused the WHO of being biased towards China
• French President Emmanuel Macron expresses full support towards the WHO
In recent times lot of questions have been raised over ability and credibility of World Heal...
- South Korea is in line with WHO Directors new guidance to social distancing and hand-washing.
- WHO Director warns South Korea of mounting global tally.
South Korea, though on having seen the zenith in COVID-19 tally, will keep up social distancing measures alon...
In this fight against coronavirus pandemic, everyone is contributing in every possible way. Latest in the list to contribute towards this fight is Lady Gaga, she has helped raise around $35 million and will also launch a TV special that will feature superstars Paul McCartney, Billie Eilish and St...
UNITED STATES: BOOZE SALES SURGE SHOWS NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN DRINKERS AND ALCOHOL, NOT EVEN CORONAVIRUS
• Several states like New York witness rise in sales of alcoholic beverages
• People buying in large quantities in fear of lock down
• World Health Organization warns against stocking and consuming alcohol in excess
According to a ...
- A harsh lockdown with very few exceptions
- People will be issued a card which will enable them to get the essentials
- The severe lockdown after WHO complained about Moscow’s blatant refusal to adhere to social distancing &nb...
- World Health Organization emphasizes segregating the old and the sick
- Suppression will mean half the battle is won
- Suppression will also save the healthy population from contracting the virus
Locked down state...
- WHO alerts on Whatsapp
- Zukerberg worked with
Mark Zuckerberg has announced the launch of the World Health Organization’s Whatsapp alert. He said that the alerts are meant to keep people awar...
- World Health Organization recognizes India’s efforts to contain the spread of coronavirus
- WHO representative congratulates ICMR researchers for isolating coronavirus strain
For the World’s second most populated country to pull...
- The outbreak has now infected 114 countries
- The global emergency has now termed a pandemic by WHO
4,605 deaths later, globally, the World Health Organization finally declared the coronavirus outbreak as a pandemic. However, does calling t...