Search result for auto
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,993 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index is at 10,599.35 points
• Bajaj Auto and Bharti Airtel were top Sensex gainers with growth of 2 percent each
• Global investment firm KKR is all set to pu...
- The Bill was passed last week
- Republicans wanted some technical rectifications in the bill which has caused a delay
The US has been vocal about its dislike of what China is trying to do in Hong Kong. Hong Kong remains an important l...
• Bajaj Auto plant at Waluj, Aurangabad in Maharashtra was operating since April 22 with minimum workforce
• The company has started witnessing the demand for its motorcycles and three-wheelers normalising
• The share price of Bajaj Auto has...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 34,953.87 levels, while the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 10,338.10 points
• In the early morning trading session on Thursday, ITC emerged as the top Sensex gainer with 2 percent growth followed by Bajaj Auto and IndusI...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 35,413.31 and the benchmark NSE Nifty50 is at 10,457.45
• Asian Paints, ITC and Bajaj Auto were top Senses gainers with growth of 6 percent, 4 percent and 3 percent respectively
• Total 85 companies inc...
- The global automotive market has been through a tough phase at the time of the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- Some of the global automakers had to shrink production, cut wages and jobs, and some were even forced to withdraw from the ...
- At Haneda Airport, an autonomous mobility system that can work like a wheelchair is available for use.
- This mobility system can cover many distances at airport and also help with social distancing.
A new autonomous mobilit...
• The auto component industry is in the list of five stressed sectors that includes aviation and hospitality
• In order to cope with the operating expenses and already incurred losses, companies will opt for job cuts said Deepak Jain, President of the ACMA...
- There are positive signs that the production of cars will resume in China soon.
- The economists and market players are using China as a barometer to gauge the speed of economic recovery from the pandemic.
- The sales of vehicles in...
- With all industries shutting down due to coronavirus outbreak, industrial production in Japan declined in April 2020.
- Maximum recession and loss were witnessed in the motor vehicles industry.
- Data from METI confirmed recession wh...
- It plans to become a smaller and more cost-efficient automaker
- It will slash its production capacity and model range
On Thursday, Nissan Motor Co unveiled a plan to become a smaller, more cost-efficient automaker. It is an...
Automobile sector was the first to shut down after COVID-19 pandemic started wreaking havoc. Majority of production plants owned by Auto industry giants like Mercedes, Toyota and Tata decided to halt production in order to safeguard its employees from this deadly virus. The world is still battlin...
- China’s auto dealers are using offer techniques to lure the customers amid the coronavirus crises.
- Unit sales at the dealership have surged by 30% in April as compared to March and are expected to increase by 25% in May.
Bosch is not just an automobile component manufacturer but is a brand that has been used and trusted by millions across the globe.
On Friday, the world’s largest automobile component manufacturer has stated that the Indian automobile industry may take nearly six years to recove...
• Wuhan is a home to plants owned by automaker Dongfeng Motor Group’s joint venture with various other companies
• In the year 2019, Wuhan produced 1.5 million vehicles
• Along with cars and vehicles, the subsidies will also be given o...
- South Korean auto exports report of April shows loss due to pandemic.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy compiled data for comparison with the previous year.
- Hyundai Motor Co. saw its exports crash despite the shipm...
• Honda Motor suffered from losses worth $270 million in the months of January to March
• Honda President Hachigo Takahiro stated that company is thinking of bringing back parts production to Japan
Automobile industry was the first industry...
• Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated the department will delay the report until Beijing’s meeting
• The Chinese Communist party (CCP) will conduct it’s meeting on May 22
As per the latest advancements, the U.S. has decided to delay...
- Shanghai did a volte face with its tech-driven manufacturing services not buckling down under the severe consequences of coronavirus that had most of the economy reeling under its impact.
- The high-end manufacturing units helped counter the stagnancy in economy wrought by corona...
- India, to safeguard Chinese takeover of Indian firms bans automatic FDI from China
- This ensures that no Chinese investment enters India through linkages or through countries like Singapore, Hong Kong
The Indian Department for Promotion of...