Search result for chemical
- The European Commission have introduced its new chemicals strategy to produce chemicals
- The main aim of the new chemical strategy is to make the production of the chemicals more sustainable while removing out the more potentially harmful s...
- The Neste and Unilever are going to work on joint project for scaling up the chemical recycling of the plastic waste in United Kingdom
- Unilever and Neste, both have received a grant of 3.1 million pounds for the United Kingdom Research and...
- The Petrochemical producers in Europe are anticipating for a better operating environment
- More fundamental shifts in the patterns of the demand will be becoming apparent over the time
The virtual European Petrochemical As...
- The environment watchdog of the United Kingdom is examining more than 50 sites of the salad suppliers for discharging chemical pollution into streams and rivers
- The investigation is carried out because of a salad producer was washing the p...
- The European Commission has made a commitment to end the exports of the banned hazardous chemicals in Europe
- The European Commission have made the decision after the investigation, which has revealed that the European manufacturers are exp...
- The new Enovik Project is expected to increase the use of renewable energy sources in Germany.
- Siemens Energy has launched project with Enovik to make climate-friendly plastics or food supplements from carbon dioxide and hydrogen.
- The chemical lobbies and agriculture industry have tried to weaken the new European Union targets to reduce 50 percent pesticide use by the year 2030
- The European Commission have announced to cut the use of the pesticides in Europe by...
- The chemicals which were banned for over 30 years have been continuing to poison the wildlife in the rivers throughout the United Kingdom
- These chemicals also include the compounds like polychlorinated biphenyls and the polybrominated diph...
- Year-long investigation has revealed that on full scale, pesticides banned from European farms are being shipped to poorer countries.
- UK leads in the act of polluting poor countries by dumping pesticides.
A year-long inves...
- The European Union is facing the risk of falling down on the recycling targets of plastic
- The European Court of Auditors or ECA have given the warning on the incoming ban on the exports of plastic waste, which will be increasing the risk o...
- Ineos, which is a private sector integrated gas terminal company has opened the largest butane storage tank in Europe
- The 80,000 fully refrigerated butane tank of Ineos will be doubling the storage capacity of the terminal
- Seqens recently inaugurated a facility in Villeneuve-la-Garenne, France.
- In the new facility, the production of many active pharmaceutical ingredients is meant to be carried out.
- The production at new facility is likely to start ...
- AGS Airports in United Kingdom has become the primary group have taken a move for cutting the plastic waste
- They have introduced biodegradable bags which will be removing around two million of single use plastic bags annually
- Fujifilm’s Avigan shows efficacy in treating COVID-19, company to seek approval.
- Fujifilm Holdings plans to seek regulatory approval as early as October.
- Favipiravir drug may also become the third treatment drug fo...
- The Loop Industries and Suez have announced their planning to build the facility for the infinitely recyclable plastics
- Both the companies are aiming to produce virgin quality and 100 percent recycled and infinitely recyclable plastic ...
- Due to Brexit, UK REACH is replacing EU REACH in UK.
- The deadline to register chemicals has been extended.
With United Kingdom (UK) no longer a part of European Union (EU), UK REACH is set to replace EU REACH in UK. The fu...
- BASF said that, it is going to invest 16 million euro or 18.9 million dollars into the Pyrum Innovations located in Germany
- The investment will be supporting the expansion of Pyrum’s pyrolysis plant at Dillingen and for the further r...
- CEFIC, which is the European chemical industry council have asked the European Union Commission for allocating a share covid-19 green recovery fund
- The funds will be helping the chemical sector of Europe to balance its economic losses ...
- The crop growers have reminded to use metaldehyde responsibly after identifying that excessive water levels detected in the water courses
- The pesticide monitoring group said that, it was concerned that more wet weather may cause excessive ...
- The investment of the Airedale Chemical facility has led to the production of biocide
- The partnership will see Airedale Chemical manufacture a new dis-infectant product for Chemiteq and will distribute it directly to its customers