Search result for china
- Hong Kong police caught people in helping a protestor who attacked the Police and tried escaping the country
- This incident took place on July 1 after the law was passed, On 2nd July, police arrested a person on the airport in suspicion of s...
- China launched a high-power communication satellite that was designed to provide internet access to airline passengers, cruise ships, fishing vessels, and other mobile users on Thursday.
- The satellite was launched using a Chinese Long Marc...
• China’s central bank was holding 17.5 million shares or 1.01 percent in HDFC that is valued at Rs 3,300 crore
• The shares of HDFC had plunged 40 percent in the month of March but rebounded in April by 30 percent
• The market experts...
- TikTok is likely to make corporate changes after a criticism is escalating from the US politicians over ties to its Chinese parent company.
- ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, will be establishing a headquarters for the video ap...
- China is imposing rigorous checks on large banking withdrawals following the fears of bank runs and rising bad debts among the lenders.
- The limits in businesses and withdrawal large amounts of cash will be first imposed in Hebei province a...
- The Chinese embassy at Kazakhstan has issued a warning for its citizens about unknown pneumonia after more than 600 people died in June because of it.
- The Chinese embassy made it clear that unknown pneumonia has a much higher fatality rate...
• Zoom has accused Reliance of completely copying its user interface (UI)
• Reliance JioMeet was largely criticised for its uncanny resemblance with Zoom
• Reliance JioMeet is completely free and provides all the features similar to Zoom and...
- Taiwan warns Hong Kong and China of any possible damage to its properties in Hong Kong will call for action from Taiwan
- Many Taiwanese properties are in Hong Kong that can be under scanner from Beijing amid the security law ...
• Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian said after the consensus reached by both countries through commander-levels talks resulted into disengagement at the LAC
• We hope India works together in order to take concrete decisions and de-escalate ...
- The eastern city of China Guangde detected a new case of the dengue fever on the same day the country confirmed a bubonic plague infection.
- Guangde government has released an official notification on a social media platform confirming the ...
- The sweeping national security law has resurfaced the wounds of Tibetans who exiled in India after China’s capture of Tibet
- Mr. Sangay says they were the victims of China’s two-faced nature
Tibetan government e...
- Chinese state-run media has urged investors to respect the market, manage risks, and pursue rational investments.
- Chinese stock market has surged for the seventh straight session and hit multi-year highs.
- The stock market indica...
- The China stock market has surged for seven straight sessions and gained more than 340 points which are equivalent to 10.7 percent along the way.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,400-point plateau and is expect...
- The Chinese automotive market will be critical for Tesla during the second quarter of 2020.
- Tesla has delivered 3,625 made-in-China Model 3 cars in April and May and its sales have surged to a record high of 11,095 units.
- Google is likely to abandon plans to develop and launch a cloud computing project which was designed for the Chinese market.
- The move marked the second high-profile initiative with Google to develop a product for the Chinese market. ...
- China has defended the World Health Organisation (WHO) and targets the U.S. decision to withdraw from the UN body.
- WHO is planning to send a team to China to investigate the source of the coronavirus as it was first detected in the c...
- Radio Television Hong Kong (RTHK) is a government-funded news organization operating on Chinese land and fearlessly attempts to hold officials accountable.
- The new security law released by China has pressurized the broadcaster.
According to the army sources, troops of both the sides have moved back by more than 1 km at each of the locations and nobody will be patrolling the de facto buffer zones as long as the current tensions continue, though these restrictions on patrolling are not permanent.
On Tuesday, both, ...
- The People’s Bank of China (PBoC), the central bank of China, has a stake of 1% in HDFC, Indian mortgage finance major.
- PBoC also holds a stake of 0.32% in cement sector-major Ambuja Cement while 0.43% in Piramal Enterprise, Pharma s...
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) has surged by 5.7% after China urged its investors to get back into the market.
- The Chinese stock market has helped Wall Street to gain.
- The U.S. tech stocks remained at the top at the start of...