Search result for corona virus
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ANNOUNCES $1 BILLION DEAL WITH THE US FOR CORONAVIRUS VACCINE
- Company’s experimental vaccine is in early-stage human trials
- It is expected to begin late-stage human trials in Sep...
- Their chart reflects spending has been roughly 10% or more below its 2019 levels
- It has been for over a month after rising sharply from late-March and early April
The consumer spending data from JPMorgan provide insights o...
• Host had been remotely directed
• The setting of the movie is each actor’s own home
The coronavirus pandemic cannot stop the creative people from making a film. “Host” is a remo...
• Trump tries to prove that America has the least number of fatalities as compared to other countries
He states the US have so many cases due to as many tests done
With a 1000 covid19 deaths reported every da...
- The U.S. economy has entered the healing phase of the coronavirus pandemic
- It arrives when businesses start to reopen after shutting down
According to Michelle Meyer, the economy faces a bumpy ride. It tries to recover fro...
- In some states, the rate of coronavirus tests that come back positive is beginning to rise
- It’s the same insidious rise that the Sun Belt region observed before cases surged
On Monday, Dr. Anth...
- For weeks, health officials have struggled to halt the outbreak
- Residents are made to follow social distancing guidelines
Reports suggest that coronavirus cases that were on a rise across Sun Belt states for weeks have sta...
- Earlier it was believed that coronavirus is generally transmitted person to person
- The latest research suggests a possibility of its transmission through air particles in closed spaces indoors
- In the states hit hardest with virus spread, workplace activity measures have declined
- Economists are now more reliant on high-frequency measures
In May and June, record-breaking job creation appears...
- The initial shut down was to allow health officials to learn more about the new virus
- It was also to prevent the overflow of hospitals
On Monday, President Donald Trump insisted that in an atte...
- Last week, initial weekly jobless claims came in at 1.434 million
- It was roughly in line with expectations
The Labor Department reported on Thursday that last week the number of Americans who filed new claims for unemploym...
DR. ROBERT REDFIELD: IF SCHOOLS DON’T REOPEN IN THE FALL, THERE WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT PUBLIC HEALTH CONSEQUENCES
- Kids get their mental health service at schools
- Schools also provide them the required nutritional support
On Friday, Dr. Redfield warned Congress of significant public health consequences. It will be if schools don’...
- The experimental oral therapeutic is termed as MK-4482
- It is currently in phase two trials
Merck has scheduled very large pivotal studies as early as September. It is for its oral coronavirus treatment. It is in collaborat...
- More than half of the $1.5 billion will be used to support further development of the vaccine
- The remaining amount will be used for manufacturing and delivery of the 100 million doses
Drug maker Companies Sanofi ...
- It contradicted the statements made by President Donald Trump
- President Trump believes COVID-19 will eventually vanish
On Friday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the coronavirus is very contagious. It wo...
2 US STATES GO INTO RED ZONE, 28 IN YELLOW AND ONE IN GREEN ZONE
• US coronavirus scenario is worsening
• Red zones have been asked to close down bars, restauran...
• US covid19 death rates are a fact check that the US reopened too early
• Covid is surely and steadily becoming a bigger pandemic than anticipated
The US is already showcasing a rapid increas...
DR. ANTHONY FAUCI: OHIO, TENNESSEE, INDIANA, AND KENTUCKY OBSERVE EARLY SIGNS OF COVID – 19 OUTBREAK
- The positivity rate appears to be rising in these states
- It is an early indication of the worsening outbreak
On Tuesday, Dr. Anthony Fauci said that few states show early signs of a corona virus outbreak. It includes Ohio,...
- It was originally set to expire on September 30
- It will now be stretched to December 31
On Tuesday, the Federal Reserve said that it is extending its menu of lending programs. It will be till the end of 2020. It is for bus...
- The state can provide better protection from COVID – 19
- The game was postponed due to the outbreak
On Tuesday, Gov. Cuomo invited Major League Baseball teams to New York. He asked to play out the rest o...