Search result for cryptocurrencies
If governments try to regulate cryptocurrencies without reaching a worldwide consensus, they will fail. FM A. Nirmala Sitharaman
Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on Sunday that a worldwide framework may need to be formed, and everyone will have to work together on it, before India takes any action on it, underscoring that global consensus is important for regulation of crypto. However, the Minister emphasized...
Singapore is cautious when it comes to crypto service providers. The approval of laws tightening limits on bitcoin service providers is the latest indicator of Singapore's cautious acceptance of the crypto economy.
The Singapore House of Commons enacted legislation on Tuesday requir...
With Thailand leading the world in the proportion of internet users who own cryptocurrencies (20.1 per cent of Thais aged 16-64), it's easy to see why many companies are choosing to put money in or expedite this extremely popular and quickly developing market, gradually shifting the dynamics ...
- Pakistan has issued a warning to Binance
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. It was founded in 2017 headquartered in the Cayman Islands.
FIA (Federal Investigation Agency) has issued a notice to Binance. A scam ...
In the last two years, there is a huge and significant growing interest in digital assets. Cryptocurrencies have had the uppermost share, but the digital asset category had much broader options and have been largely preferred by consumers over the years. Widespread adoption of digital assets...
The Russia government is maintaining high scrutiny on the crypto market. The government is trying to prevent people from evading taxes by using these untraceable cryptocurrencies.
- Russia government monitoring over crypto market
Mastercard has decided to speed up its participation in crypto space. The company has signed a deal with Bakkt a crypto-wallet platform. This will allow merchants, banks and fintech firms to accept a large range of services and solutions related to cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin is trading above $50,000 for the first time since August
- Dogecoin, Ether and Ripple also experience hikes
The value of world's most-valued cryptocurrency Bitcoin rose by 4.35 percent on Tuesday. This occurred a...
- Robinhood announced that will start testing crypto wallets in October
- These wallets will allow people to store and trade digital tokens
Robinhood announced that in October they will start testing crypto wallets. Thes...
• Grants like these have become increasingly a trend since the last year
• The developers will take the one year grant in bitcoins
Square Crypto is a known name ...
• The hackers began the attacks in November
• GitHub infrastructure had to bear a lot of load due to the attack
Hackers have found a new way of hacking into a system that helps them to mine new cry...
• Cryptocurrencies have generated the interest of the world
• Some of the top cryptocurrencies are worth investing in
Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon of Bit...
- Europe’s largest digital asset investment firm grew in Q4 by almost 147%
- The firm started trading on Nasdaq in March 2020
That the cryptocurrency domain was one of the few sectors that minted profits even through the pandemic was pr...
• The global investment giant had already permitted two of its funds to trade in BTC
• The firm’s bitcoin futures on CME appreciated
BlackRock, the investment giant has permitted ...
• The online platform said that it was working on enabling crypto payments since last year
• The announcement is likely to be made by PayPal on Tuesday
Post Visa’s dec...
• Each bill seeks to keep the crypto miners interested and retained
• The miners are tempted by tax incentives and sales tax breaks
In its drive to become an example of emerging industries for the ...
• The Duke university seems to have participated in a Series C round in 2015
• University endowments are how they are entering the crypto domain
Duke University was one of the first to ...
• Indian government has scrapped the idea of putting a blanket ban on cryptocurrencies
• Companies will now have to be transparent about their cryptocurrency dealings ...
• BTC’s Bull Run is expected to dwindle towards the year-end
• Most Investors believe that BTC will trade in between $60,000 to $80,000
A market survey by ...
• Wirex as a payment platform supports cryptocurrencies
• The platform is currently in talks with FCA
Wirex is a payment platform that is...