Search result for currencies
• In the month of July 2019, a panel of the Indian Government had started drafted a law for ban on various types of cryptocurrencies
• Despite the Supreme Court’s decision to lift De Facto ban, banks didn’t allow payments for currency trading i...
- PingPong payments launch its first-ever UAE currency exchange service for the US and the global merchants.
- The PingPong payments do cross-border payments processing and provide currency exchange services.
- More than 42,000 ...
- The current fall is due to the coronavirus pandemic and constant fall in the crude oil prices.
- The MSCI Emerging Market Currency Index fell by 6% in the January-March period in the present year.
- The South African rand and the Tu...
- The Russian Ruble, Chile peso will experience a fall if the stocks decline further.
- The Chinese currency has proved to be the most resilient.
- Emerging-market currencies will face sell-downs of up to 30% if the coronavirus outbre...
- A meeting took place between the higher officials of Japan to discuss whether the country needs to adopt a digital currency.
- Japan has always remained a leader of cryptocurrencies.
- The economy of Japan might be well benefitted f...
- Sweden’s Riksbank has started the testing of e-krona, the world's first central bank digital currency (CBDC).
- The project aims to show how an e-krona could be used by the general public in everyday banking activities.
- Central banks are under pressure that Facebook’s Libra could reduce the control over money across the globe.
- G20 finance ministers stated that risks need to be evaluated before the global stablecoins start operation.
- The s...
- South Korea’s foreign currency deposits slump in January with the selling of USD funds.
- Foreign currency deposits recorded as 74.98 billion U.S. dollars at the end of January.
- Marked as the biggest monthly decline in 11 mo...
- The pound remained above $1.30.
- Sterling fell 0.3% against the euro and settled at 83.28 pence.
- The interest rates remained unchanged at 0.75% last month.
On Monday, the pound has experienced a slump. It gave b...
- Eco will be the new currency in West Africa.
- Initially, CFA franc was the common currency used by two African monetary zones.
- Eco is aimed to help the region achieve the objective of the newly signed Africa Continental Free Trad...
- Pound Sterling gained 0.37% over the Euro.
- The People’s Bank of China will invest 1.2 trillion yuan to stabilize its markets.
- Pound Sterling became the best performing currency among the G7 currencies last week.
- Venezuela will impose an extra sales tax of 25% on the purchase of goods using foreign currency.
- The law will allow the government to levy a tax ranging between 5% and 25% above 16% value-added tax that already exists.
- The move ...
- Bank of Japan will study technologies and the impact of digital currency on the economy.
- The digital currency will enable low-cost and faster international money transfer.
- The research is also aimed to compete with China. ...
- Zimbabwe signed a currency swap deal with China to boost trade and improve the economy.
- Zimbabwe was desperate for international support to reboot its economy.
- Multilateral funders blacklisted Zimbabwe as it failed to repay loan...
China and Zimbabwe signed a currency swap deal. The purpose of the deal is to strengthen trade relations between the two nations.
The deal will enable an investor in China to pay a Chinese business in Zimbabwe which is looking forward to foreign exchange. The Chinese-owned business in Z...
US President Donald Trump plans to lift China's designation as a currency manipulator. This all came before the signing ceremony of the trade deal between Washington and Beijing. Two nations are ready to sign the deal on Wednesday, 15th January in White House.
The US Treasury Depart...
Chinese currency is gaining momentum after bearing heavy losses in summer. This came after the easing tensions between the US and China.
The renminbi (Rmb) has gained as much as 0.5 percent against the US dollar on Monday. It crossed the Rmb 6.9 mark for the first time since August. Thi...
The effect of the Chinese currency Yuan on the global economy is huge. However, its presence in the global financial market is still a matter of question.
A recent survey done by the Bank for International Settlements revealed that in terms of foreign exchange markets turnover, the yuan...
As per the announcement made on Tuesday, Andy Cheung, the Chief Operating Officer of OKEx, has resigned from the firm in order to start his own blockchain consultancy firm in Hong Kong ‘BitWork’. Cheung has left the Asian cryptocurrency exchange.
The aim of Cheung is to help...
Thailand’s last 12-month trade superfluity with the US has accounted to more than US $20 billion. This has increased Thailand’s chance to be on the US Treasury’s watchlist of currency manipulators.
According to the data released by US Census Bureau on Monday in Washing...