Search result for disease
- South Korea has been hit by a second wave of coronavirus.
- KCDC confirmed more than 100 new cases in just two days.
- Jeong Eun-kyeong said that infections would continue if transmission was not stopped.
- Seoul Mayor blame...
- AIM ImmunoTech signs Material Transfer and Research Agreement with the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (Japan) and Shionogi.
- Shinogi is a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Agreement stipulates the testing an amplig...
- 48 new coronavirus cases have been reported in South Korea.
- Some of the new cases are outside Seoul.
- The government is in dilemma as bringing back restrictions regarding social distancing can hurt the economy whereas not bringing...
- Prof Tambyah appointed as President for 2022
- He will start his tenure in 2022
- He is the first to become the President from Singapore
The US-based International Society of Infectious Disease appointed Paul Tambya...
- Children in Yemen, under the age of 5 are dying because of malnutrition.
- They succumb to easily curable diseases.
- Almost 30,000 chi...
- Equipped with artificial intelligence, blockchain platform is being developed to manage chronic cardiovascular disease data.
- The initiative of this healthcare project is expected to run till December 2020.
- The blockchain trial ai...
- Human trials of the covid19 vaccine developed by Moderna began in March 2020
- The data gathered so far display hope
- Moderna is yet to make any detailed official statement as yet
Moderna effectively began human testing its covid1...
• According to the public health agency of France, the country has reported total 125 cases of this inflammatory disease and all patients age between 1 and 14
• New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo reported 3 deaths due to this disease and stated that more th...
- 100 new children in NY affected by this new ailment called the pediatric multisystem inflammatory syndrome
- Connecticut reports some cases too
Since the recent detection of a new ailment specifically attacking children and related to Covid...
• Out of 100 cases of this deadly disease, 52 are from the New York City
• Three children in the state have lost their lives due to this disease
• Researchers and Medical experts are working to confirm whether it is Kawasaki disease and tryi...
• Governor Andrew M. Cuomo stated that total 85 cases of newly recognized disease similar to COVID have been reported while three children lost their lives
• New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has asked parents to take care of their kids and if notice any ...
• In the state of New York, total 73 cases of children getting severely ill from disease with symptoms similar to Kawasaki disease and toxic shock syndrome have been reported
• Britain’s NHS issued a warning about rise in children infected with COVID...
- Korean-made COVID-19 test kits are sought after around the globe.
- But to everybody’s surprise, it is artificial intelligence (AI) that has played an instrumental part in developing those test kits.
AI is applied in various fronts in the battle against CO...
- Researchers have concluded that inflammation of the brain is a prime subject of concern in frontotemporal dementia, a type of neurodegenerative disease.
- Going forward, this could sort out new therapies to circumvent dementia &nbs...
-A balanced healthy diet plays a big role in fighting deadly diseases.
-Read the following instructions to have a better immunity.
With so much going on, across the world, everything has come under a scanner. Recent
- Recent studies find strong evidence between cancer prevention and a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Although experts are yet to determine the exact reasons for this effect, they believe the phytonutrients present in plant-base...
- Gluten is a type of protein found in the endosperm of wheat.
- People with gluten sensitivity need not avoid all gluten.
- Gluten-containing foods can be beneficial to health if a person is not allergic to gluten.
SAVE YOUR HEART!
-Life has become hectic.
-Unhealthy lifestyle is adding to chances of getting heart ailments.
-Few lifestyle changes can save your heart.
Chasing those deadlines at wo...
• Although the funds may have been raised under the looming threat of the novel coronavirus, the company’s technology is already being used in more than 100 hospitals.
• The technology helps test for infection-causing pathogens in i...
-Diabetes is a major health issue.
-Sufferer might get swelling of feet and legs because of impaired blood circulation.
-Special diabetic socks help in overcoming many symptoms.
Diabetic socks are like a blessin...