Search result for drugs
• Announcing the new policy at the White House, President Donald Trump said “The drug companies don’t like me too much. But we had to do it.”
• According to the Trump administration, this new policy is likely to save $28 billion over the ...
- Another Public Health Ministry guideline permits the deal and ownership of classification II opiates under the Narcotic Act BE 2522 (1979)
A declaration with the impact was distributed in the Royal Gazette site on Monday.
Global Antidepressant Drugs Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 12.13% Over the Forecast Period (2020 - 2028), Owing to the Increasing Demand for Handling the Rise in Cases of Depression through the Use of Medication, says Absolute Markets Insights
Antidepressant drugs are the most commonly prescribed class of drugs that is used for the treatment of depression. Depression is a health condition that can affect the normal functioning of an individual's life. Rise in cortisol levels that is triggered by depression results in the enlargemen...
Oncology Drugs Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% up to 2028 owing to Growing Prevalence of Cancerous Conditions across Various Regions, says Absolute Markets Insights
Cancer has been a detrimental condition for patients on the global scale. The condition has been responsible for the highest number of deaths across various regions. It is evident that the major fatalities due to various forms of cancer have been in countries under the low and medium income level...
- Belgian police has arrested a former police chief for cocaine trafficking.
- Most of locations searched by police were in Limburg province.
Searching several locations as part of an investigation into large-scale cocaine tra...
- Four Delhi Police officers confiscated 160Kg of Ganja from a drug peddler in New Delhi.
- Allegedly, they reported only 1 Kg while selling off the rest.
Four Delhi Police officers recently confiscated 160 Kilograms (Kg) of G...
• As per the statement issued by Acella Pharmaceuticals, the drug maker had received four reports of adverse events possibly related to this recall
• Another thyroid drug manufacturer RLC Labs had also recalled two other brands of thyroid medication earlie...
- Criminal suit filed against student in Central Japan for selling fake stimulant drugs.
- The university student is under suspicion for posting ads on social media about selling drugs.
- He is said to have been selling drugs ...
- Recently there were many shootings and grenade attacks in Antwerp city.
- Belgian leaders are worried about the drug problem in Antwerp.
- A thematic debate to be held in the City Council’s Security Committee in SEP 2020. ...
- The Netherlands Police have arrested 17 people by putting a raid on a massive cocaine lab
- The cocaine lab was made inside an old riding school in Nijeveen, the Netherlands
The Netherlands or the Dutch police have org...
- It is to lessen the reliance on other nations across the globe
- It will turn the U.S. into the premiere medical manufacture and drug store of the world
President Donald Trump signed an executive order on the purchase of es...
- The pharmaceutical companies will have to stockpile the drugs for six weeks at the end of the Brexit Transition period
- This is to be done to secure the health of the country in the future
The Pharmaceutical companies in t...
- Donald Trump signs executive orders aimed at prices of prescription drugs.
- The President signed four new executive orders.
- Trump is currently under fire for not handling the pandemic diligently.
- Executives of ...
The reported cases of dengue to World Health Organization in 2019 were 4.2 million and are spreading to multiple countries. These high number of patients has triggered numerous research and development activities for developing effective and economical dengue drugs. For instance, Indian Ministry ...
Advancements in generic drug manufacturing, both in terms of technology and regulations, are showcasing positive implications on generic drugs industry across the globe.
Generic medicines are replications which contain some amount of similarities in active ingredients, dosage form and r...
- You’ll be heading straight to the nearby medical facility if you are suffering from any ailment which can be treated by commonly available drugs.
- Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc. of China announced the closure of its registered direct offerings with certain institutional investors.
- The warrants that will be issued by the drugstore giant will be exercisable for six months following issuan...
- Dallas streets are being used for car racing
- These races have proven fatal to people
Street racers find the pandemic deserted roads to be the ideal paths for racing. This though is illegal and has been noticed by the Dallas police. The Da...
- India hopes to become a producer of bulk drugs with minimal production costs.
- The ambitious project drawn is earmarked at 13,700 crores with an upcoming infrastructure comprising three sprawling bulk drugs parks.
India is one up on other countries when it come...
Israel’s Teva Pharmaceuticals in New York trade has said that a two-year restructuring has enabled it to earn high turnover. Teva Pharmaceuticals is the largest generic drugmaker in the whole world.
The shares of Teva Pharmaceuticals surged as much as 8.5% in New York trade. Howev...