Search result for financial
- UK’s future access to the EU’s Financial Markets is looking patchy due to Brussels which has limited the activities
United Kingdom’s future access to the European Union financial markets is looking increasingly dap...
- Nearly 2-in-5 tenants across the country could be served eviction notices
- They are particularly low-wage workers
On Friday, an economist with mortgage aggregator LendingTree said that the U.S. ...
- South Korea's economy diminished by 3.3 percent in the second financial quarter from a quarter earlier.
- But it fared comparatively well as compared with other major economies, data clearly showed on Sunday.
South Korea's gross domestic product ...
- IP financial investment market in South Korea can expand by 2024. It can be worth Korea Won 1.3 trillion.
- KIPO has listed four pillars under which 14 tasks have to be accomplished to strengthen the IP Market.
South Korea h...
- The U.S Supreme Court gave its ruling on the pending case of obtaining Donald Trump’s financial records.
- Ruling - A New York Prosecutor can obtain documents related to the President’s financial record.
- KFTC has introduced new biometric authentication model to prevent fraud in online transaction.
- Expressing concerns about invulnerability on online banking system and sensor hardware, KFTC said that hacking verification devices such as smart...
- Direct cash payments can improve financial security in the U.S
- Economists urge U.S policymakers to continue providing the same to build up the economy.
- The congress had supplemented an aid of $600 weekly as an unemploymen...
- Financial Conduct Authority has lifted the restriction on Wirecard.
- Wirecard can now resume its payment activities.
- Wirecard had earlier disclosed of missing $2.13 billion from its balance sheet.
- Services were ...
- Thailand banks to help out business enterprises to sail through the pandemic
- Thailand innovative measures and support of every organization will help build the kingdom again
The Bank of Thailand (BOT) has doled out busines...
- A survey says that most Japanese people are not satisfied with the final aid given by government to the businesses.
- Most respondents felt that France was giving the best help to its businesses.
According to a survey, Japan...
- Keeping mind at peace is the need of the hour.
- If you have a calm mind, you can give this deadly virus a tough fight.
- Here are some...
- Japanese government has planned a budget of ¥31.91 trillion in order to implement additional measures to strengthen the medical system.
- A new package that is worth about ¥117 trillion has been planned.
- Financial insecurities have started affecting lives as many people are losing their jobs amid the pandemic.
- Considering the future uncertainties, Americans of all casts and creeds have started inv...
- European Commission has approved financial aid to Poland.
- Approximately $1.6 billion will be provided to Poland for their scheme.
- The aid so given is due to the ongoing pandemic and its losses in Poland’s economy.<...
- To prevent predatory acquisitions (in the name of investment) in healthcare sector, Japan is strict laws now.
- The Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act (FEFTA) has been revised.
- Potential investors need to consult FDI experts to...
- Fair Trade Commission (FTC) South Korea decided not to prosecute Mirae Asset.
- FTC rather imposed a fine of $3.6 million.
- Mirae Asset Financial Group violated rules of trading ban among affiliates.
- South Korean savings bank report a 19.4 percent rise in net profit.
- The combined net income was $199 million for the first quarter of the year.
- Combined assets of the savings bank came to $62 billion at the end of March....
- Hana Financial Group and Hahn & Co. to acquire H-Line Shipping, at initial capital of $1.45 billion.
- Hana Financial Group has entered a strategic partnership with Hanh & Co.
- Hana Bank will lead-manage the financi...
- South Korea to join the cross-border sale of fund products to access overseas markets.
- FSC approved the revisions to financial investment services and capital market law.
- The system will allow Korean funds faster inroads...
• Most of pavements in the London’s financial district are extremely narrow and over 522,000 people work here
• Shutting roads for cars will leave people with the option of walking, cycling or public transport
• The City of London Coun...