Search result for health
- Janssen Korea Ltd. and Johnson & Johnson Innovation are launching Seoul Innovation QuickFire Challenge
- This challenge is for Healthcare sector.
- Organized by New Normal in Collaboration with Korea Health Industry Development I...
- The current pandemic can have many long term mental health effects.
- Not only mental but economical losses are going to be there and they become the reason for mental health issues becomes.
- COVID-19 is similar to another outbreak...
- China has laid a groundwork to dominate the market of medical supplies and protective supplies for many more years.
- China has been at the top for supplying masks, gowns, test-kits, and other front line weapons for fighting against th...
- Using AI, Microsoft is running an advanced mental healthcare service program.
- This program also uses voice assistants and wearable tech.
- Azure Health of Microsoft is based on Azure Kinect.
In South Korea, Micros...
- ILUMYA has been approved by MHLW for use in Japan.
- ILUMYA can treat plaque psoriasis in adult patients.
A fully owned subsidiary of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries has been approved by Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare ...
- UAE residents are shamed on website and news portals to warn them against rule-breaking
- Hundreds of citizens come forward to help police for checking on violators on streets
UAE has started a new way to br...
Health Coaching Market by Current Industry Status, Growth Opportunities, Top Key Players, and Forecast to 2027
The rising awareness for behavioral & mental health is anticipated to have notable implication on health and wellness sector. Behavioral health can be termed as the study of a person’s emotions and psychology relating to his/her mental well-being. The fast paced life of individuals in t...
- Proper management from the Australian government has managed the containment, she says
- She also compared her experience with UK government with the current Australian
An Australian worker tells her tale of working in the U...
- Launched by ROKIT Healthcare, Dr. INVIVO 4D6 this is a bioreactor-based bioprinting platform.
- This platform is unique due to built-in cell incubator and low-temperature plasma sterilizer.
ROKIT Healthcare has launched the ...
- Beijing has confirmed that it will administer a newly developed experimental vaccine for COVID-19 to its military force.
- The Chinese government has not revealed whether the vaccine will be distributed or it will be mandatory or voluntary f...
- Yongin Severance Hospital is planning to provide innovative patient care.
- This hospital has 5G-based cutting-edge ICT.
Affiliated with Yonsei University College of Medicine, Yongin Severance Hospital is planning to provide...
- UAE despite religious and political differences have come to the help of 1 million healthcare workers fighting against corona
- UAE has always sought humanitarian help to its counterparts, says Al Hashimy
The UAE declared on...
- The fear and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 is not only claiming lives but also leaving a bad impact on the overall mental well-being.
Global On-Demand Healthcare Market to Witness Compound Annual Growth Rate of 24.8% over the Forecast Period; says Absolute Markets Insights
Global on-demand healthcare market has witnessed significant growth and is expected to witness a lucrative growth owing to increasing penetration of on-demand healthcare mobile applications. These user-friendly applications assists patients, irrespective of their ages by directing physicians or c...
- Current COVID chaos is taking a toll on our metal health.
- Overcoming this crisis isn’t impossible.
- Here are some useful tips ...
- New Health Monitoring Application from Samsung works with Samsung smartwatch called Galaxy Watch Active 2.
- This application can monitor blood pressure and provide ECG.
- Recently, Samsung had launched a handwashing app too. <...
- Collaborating with BBB, Celltrion is planning to launch POCT kit in July 2020.
- Celltrion wants to distribute a second test, a COVID-19 RDT kit via agreement with Humasis.
Celltrion Group wants to expand its diagnostic port...
WHO PUBLISHES A POLICY BRIEF ON THE DISPROPORTIONATE IMPACT OF THE COVID-19 ON THE SENIOR POPULATION
- Older people are at the highest risk of contracting the COVID-19 infection
- It is due to their weakened immune systems along with pre-existing health conditions
The World Health Organization has published a policy brief. It...
- All over the world including Japan, coronavirus cases are shooting up.
- A study is linking coronavirus clusters outside the hospitals to people who might be asymptomatic or young.
With many countries ending lockdown without...
- The spread of the disease is not uniform across the population
- The disproportionate number of black, Asian and minority ethnic people are contracting the disease
The potential ability of vitamin D to reduce the risk of cor...