Search result for imported car
- KAIDA reports S. Korea’s sales on imported vehicle to increase in March.
- German cars saw the most sales in the country.
- In March the country’s newly registered foreign vehicles climbed to 27,297 units. ...
- Imported car sales in South Korea rises amid coronavirus to 5.3 percent in February.
- The number of newly registered imported cars in South Korea is 16,725 units in February.
- The rising sales in imported cars are in contrast to o...
- South Korea's domestic car sales fell to a seven-year low in January.
- Auto production has slumped by 29 percent as compared to a year ago in January.
- Domestic sales have slumped by 15.9 percent.
- Sales of the imported commercial car in South Korea fell by 11 percent in 2019.
- Total sales account for 3,896 units in 2019.
- New Kia SUV is claimed to be the most Powerful Seltos in Korea.
Sales of imported com...