Search result for infection
Due to greater potential to those who are infected may unintentionally spread the virus far and wide, the virus can reproduce inside the person before exhibiting any symptoms, it is difficult to stop.
Compared to other respiratory infection Covid-19 has destructive characteristics and i...
Following an increase in global cases of drug-resistant Shigella infection, doctors have been encouraged to be on the lookout for the infection
Local health authorities in Abu Dhabi have issued a new circular urging healthcare provider in the Emirate to be wary of drug-resistant bacteria infection.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has observed an exceptionally high number of cases of extensively drug-resistant (XDR) Shigella...
Despite Covid-19 hospitalizations reducing in the United States, 80 percent of the hospitals are under high stress.
A group of doctors working on overnight shifts across the country was recently polled and every one of them said that if they could go back, they would opt for a different...
According to experts of EU, 10 countries in the bloc were at the risk of Covid-19 outbreak. The Netherlands has opted for the first partial lockdown of the winter.
• Dutch government impleme...
The Chinese government is taking extreme precautions for Covid-19. Now they are suspecting that the virus could be transmitted through parcels that are sent in mail.
- Three workers at a children's clothing company tested positive for...
A mass Salmonella outbreak has affected hundreds of people across 37 states. 652 people have been reported sick and 129 citizens have been hospitalized.
- Salmonella outbreak has affected hundreds of people in the US
- 652 people have...
After black fungus a patient in Pune has detected another fungal infection. This has been detected in four Covid-19 recovered patients in the last three months.
- Four patients detected with this fungal infection
- The cultured specie...
- WHO endorses first ever vaccine for Malaria
- This is the first vaccine against any parasitic infection
WHO is endorsing the first ever vaccine to prevent malaria, this vaccine can help in saving lives of tens of thousands o...
- Australia to buy 300,000 courses of Merck & Co's antiviral pill
- Currently Philippines is running trials on the pill
Scott Morrison announced that Australia will be buying 300,000 courses of Merck & Co's exp...
According to the Absolute Markets Insights’ (AMI) newly published report, the global hospital acquired infection control market was valued at US$ 23.24 Bn in 2020 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 4% over the forecast period (2021 – 2029). The growing inci...
- 46 soldiers have tested positive for Covid-19
- The Army has restricted movement of the troops from the base
The defense ministry on Saturday informed that forty-six soldiers at an Army unit have been tested positive for Cov...
- WHO aims to eliminate meningitis by 2030
- Viral and bacterial infections lead to meningitis
The World Health Organization is aiming to eliminate the deadliest form of meningitis by 2030.
This will be done through i...
• Spas, cinemas and mahjong salons shut in the city of Harbin
• China reported 72 new coronavirus cases
The Chinese city of Harbin, ordered all s...
- Blood plasma therapy not useful for seriously ill patients
- The study was carried out in 72 hospitals
Convalescent plasma does not reduce the risk of death in patients suffering from COVID-19, according to a study. P...
- Heath benefits of rose apple you didn’t know existed.
- The rose apples have a similar resemblance to guavas.
- The fruit’s texture, flavor, and taste are however different than guavas.
- Rose apples cont...
- Tokyo Olympics’ GPS tracking for visitors will not be real time.
- The GPS would be used to trace and confirm their movements retroactively if a problem arises.
- Everyone entering Japan from abroad for the games will b...
- Data breach in the organizing committee of Tokyo Olympics.
- It happened through unauthorized access to an information-sharing tool developed by Fujitsu Ltd.
- The leaked information included names, business titles, and affil...
- Japan PM’s reception for Tokyo Olympic overseas dignitaries stands cancelled.
- The reception was to be held on the day of the Tokyo Olympic closing ceremony, on Aug. 8.
- The reception at a Tokyo hotel was also expecte...
- Guangzhou city asked to shut down for a day, for COVID-19 testing.
- Guangzhou has reported 20 new infections over the past week.
- Saturday's order to stay home applied to residents of five streets in Liwan District in t...
- Taiwan President aims to provide domestically developed COVID-19 vaccine.
- In the past week Taiwan reported more than 1,000 coronavirus cases.
- Taiwan’s vaccine development is said to be in its final stages of clinica...