Search result for manufacturing
- Amid the border rifts with China along the LAC and India going full throttle by banning over 200 apps with Chinese links.
- Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad on Sunday said that the global manufacturing ecosystem is realizing that they must have other places apart from China as ...
- Japanese government to pay companies to move factories from China to Southeast Asia.
- The list of countries also includes India and Bangladesh.
- The government wants to secure supply chains and reduce dependence on China fo...
• The report made by the ISM states that the economic activity went up for the fourth consecutive month
• According to the report, the PMI (Purchasing Managers' Index) went up by 1.8 percent to 56 percent
• The impact of manufacturing se...
- Kubota Corp. plans on building a new construction equipment plant in Kansas, U.S.
- The company is planning on capitalizing on rising housing demands in U.S suburbs.
- The company plans to invest up to $93 million by 2026 in...
- India’s worries are gone for good with incentives to entice businesses into moving away from China that seem to be working finally.
- With companies from Samsung Electronics Co. to Apple Inc.’s assembly grid partners showing interest in investing in the South Asian na...
- In service sector, the business activity is booming.
- French economy is recovering faster than expected.
According to a survey, French business activity has rebounded far more than expected in JUL 2020. Regarding post-lockd...
- The UK's economy has rebounded more slowly than expected in MAY 2020.
- Lockdown of British economy is being eased gradually.
- British economy modestly grew by just 1.8% from APR 2020.
The British economy is gr...
- QinetiQ‘s order intake continued smoothly despite coronavirus.
- QinetiQ is the new owner of MTEQ.
QinetiQ Group PLC has claimed that its order intake continued to be strong in the first quarter of its financial year. ...
- The UK car industry is bound to a loss this month due to the pandemic.
- More than 6,000 jobs have been lost.
- The industry is concerned about securing a trade deal with the EU.
- With the ease in lockdown showrooms...
- Ireland’s manufacturing activity is picking up its pace amid the pandemic.
- Ireland has partially eased stay-at-home restrictions two weeks ago.
- Government data submitted that the unemployment rate has leveled off.
- Lava International plans to shift the manufacturing base from China to India.
- The company plans to invest about Rs.800 crores over five years’ time.
- The decision was made due to the Indian Government’s product...
- South Korea’s manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) fell from 44.2 to 41.6 last month.
- This is the lowest level of PMI since January 2009.
- This may further worsen if the coronavirus pandemic will not be cont...
- In the three months to January, the service sector showed no growth
- The manufacturing sector has continued to show weaknesses
According to data published by the Office for National Statistics, the UK economy stagnate...
- The approach will observe a shift from trial and error to strategic execution
- Standard protocols will be used to solve the problem of interoperability
The factories can adopt the following manu...
- Hyundai will be setting up a manufacturing plant of Hydrogen fuel cell systems in South Korea or overseas.
- The hydrogen fuel-cell factory will be capable of producing more than 100,000 fuel cell systems annually from 2024.
I TI Limited which is a maker of telecom gear, as well as, public sector electronics, is planning to invest nearly Rupees 150 crore in order to boost the manufacturing capacity of its solar panel to 90 Megawatts in the next year, as revealed by a top official of the firm.
At present, th...
China is finally accepted as having replaced Russia as the main strategic threat to US global primacy
After 1945, the Atlantic Alliance has become the backbone of US foreign policy, with the consequence that Russia (then the USSR) once again replaced Germany as the primary threat. As a result, various technological regulation systems started to become active in the US and its partners, based on r...
Stanley Black & Decker Inc is to acquire Consolidated Aerospace Manufacturing LLC (CAM). It is an attempt to expand its range to the aerospace sector.
Stanley Black & Decker is a U.S. toolmaker company. About two-thirds of its revenue is generated by tools and storage. The given...
For producers of the planet, business indices have fallen to some of the lowest levels last year.
The state of the art: the market is expected to come back by 2020 for investors and industry insiders with the trade war and tariffs set to decrease, global demand is expected to grow as bu...
With January setting in, and earnings from tech firms on the horizon, it's only normal for analysts and other people to start speculating about what shareholders and market watchers can expect from balance sheets. Taiwan's TSMC is one tech company that is vital to key American manufacture...