Search result for search engine
- RRVL is taking control of Justdial from 1 September
- V.S.S Mani will continue to be the Managing Director and CEO
Reliance Retail Ventures Limited has taken sole control of Justdial Limited, with effect from September 1, 20...
- Chinese search engine Baidu Inc. to sell 4 percent of its shares.
- The search engine company will launch itself in Hong Kong secondary listing.
- Baidu shares listed on the Nasdaq have risen 18.1% so far this year.
- Google Advertising has added a 2% Tax.
- The new tax is meant to get money to be used as budget for the new UK Digital Services Tax.
- The tax will be applicable from 1 NOV 2020.
Now advertisers on the Google UK pla...
- Baidu Inc., the Chinese Search engine giant, has predicted second-quarter revenue above expectations.
- The world’s second-largest economy, China, has reopened post the strict lockdowns to curb the coronavirus pandemic outbreak. ...
- Naver plans to give stocks for purchase to its employees
- Stocks for 3,084 number of employees
- Stocks for People who have worked for more than 3 years or two years
The company mentioned in its regul...
Android users will soon be able to choose their default search engine from a list of options, including Google, when setting up their new phones, gadgets, tablets.
The new set-up will allow users to decide on their choice of screen options.
In 2018, a $5 billion fine from Euro...
Google is no more a part of search activities of the CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey. According to the sources, jack has switched to DuckDuckGo. Recently Jack tweeted his love and liking for DuckDuckGo and that he has made it his default engine. His tweet said - "I love @DuckDuckGo. My defau...