Search result for stock market
On Friday's Asian stock market action was uneven ahead of U.S. jobs data that could support Federal Reserve plans for larger interest rate increases to curb rising inflation.
Seoul, Tokyo, and Hong Kong all withdrew as Shanghai moved forward. Over $1.50 per barrel was added to the p...
On back-to-back trading days, the Thai stock market increased, gaining more than 40 points or 2.6 per cent. The Stock Exchange of Thailand is currently hovering just above the 1,590-point threshold, but Tuesday's opening is expected to be negative. A minor consolidation is predicted for the A...
- South Korean stock market has surged in three straight sessions, adding 60 points which is equivalent to 1.8 percent.
- The KOSPI index settles just above the 3,220-point plateau.
- Crude oil prices increased amid optimism for a str...
- The South Korean stock market has remained low in the previous trading days.
- It has slumped more than 15 points which is equivalent to 0.5 percent.
- The KOSPI rests above 3,155 point plateau on the last trading day, however...
- S. Korean stocks end low over stock sell-offs on Tuesday.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) fell 39.87 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks shed 2.4 percent to 81,200 won.
- SK Hynix stocks tu...
- The global share market surged after the European market has accelerated business activities.
- The Euro STOXX exchange has surged by 1.3%, marking it as the best day in two months.
- Top performers in the market include...
- FSC to partially lift the ban on short selling of listed stocks.
- FSC from Monday onwards will lift the ban on 200 large-cap firms listed on the main KOSPI.
- Short selling ban will be lifted from 150 firms listed on the sec...
- S. Korean stocks end up; KOSPI achieve 3,200 point mark.
- KOSPI rose 4.29 points, or 0.13 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.24 percent to 83,900 won.
- SK Hynix stocks ended at 137,500 won.
- Chinese investors are investing more on MMF since mid-February.
- China’s blue-chip index posted the worst monthly performance in March.
- The Hwabao WP Listed Money Market ETF saw its total units increase 21% to 1.77 b...
- The company Deliveroo has been aiming to raise 1 billion pounds from London stock market flotation
- The company Deliveroo has confirmed the fundraising target for the first time
The company Deliveroo has been planning to r...
• The sources claim that Flipkart is weighing on a US initial public offering and is now also looking at other options as well
• One of the individual aware of this development who asked not to be identified has said that deliberations are at an early stag...
- The stock market in the United Kingdom closed lower on Thursday
- The FTSE 100 of London has been dropped on Thursday as it has been dragged down by miners on concerns about rising bond yields
The FTSE 100 of London has bee...
• Known as right-hand man of Warren Buffet, Munger is a vice chairman at Berkshire Hathaway conglomerate owned by Buffet
• This statement from Munger came during the annual meeting of the Daily Journal, which runs a small legal newspaper in California and ...
- S. Korea’s household credit grew by $1.55 trillion in Q4 2020.
- Mortgage loans rose by 20.2 trillion won on-quarter to 910.6 trillion won in Q4.
- Loan demand to buy stocks also rose due to the country's bull stock...
- China stocks revival continued on Friday, on track to post weekly gains, as investors found support from a continued economic recovery, though Sino-U.S. tensions remained a point of consternation.
- The CSI300 index rose by 0.9%, to 5,522.21 points at the end of the morning sessi...
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average index was trading upwards by 111.35 points or 0.36 percent at 31,171.82, while the Nasdaq Composite surged by 54.26 points or 0.42 percent at 13,183.61
• The benchmark S&P 500 index was up by 5.98 points or 0.16 perce...
- South Korean stocks end high on Wednesday.
- The South Korean benchmark KOSPI rose 22.34 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks retreated 0.99 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 3.10 percent.
- China's stock market reports extensive gains in 2020.
- In 2020 benchmark Shanghai Composite Index gained 13.87 percent.
- Net inflows through ‘northbound trading’ exceeded 200 billion yuan.
- The cou...
• Both the markets, stock and bond market will remain completely closed on Friday for Christmas Day
• The Dow Jones Industrial Average Index is trading 44.80 points or 0.15 percent upwards at 30,174.63 and the S&P 500 index is 7.18 points or 0.19 perce...
• Nikola in a statement announced that its partnership with Republic Services to jointly develop electric garbage trucks has been terminated
• The share of Nikola was trading 9.83 percent lower on the tech heavy NASDAQ at $15.18
• Mark Russe...