Search result for survey
The National Association of Home Builders said on Tuesday that builder confidence had dropped to 2012 levels in October, providing additional indication that rising prices and borrowing rates are having a negative impact on the housing market.
The National Association of Home Builders i...
Respondents to a recent survey strongly believe that women are better suited than men to lead their country
Among the 193 member states of the United Nations, only 28 have elected women to serve as their country's chief executive. A survey, however, reveals that people around the world could actually welcome a lot more of them.
U.S. News polled more than 17,000 people from 36 countries, a...
According to a survey, 69 percent of Indians are experiencing serious repercussions from climate change
A recent study for the World Economic Forum found that almost two-thirds of Indians believe that climate change has already had a significant impact on the locations where they live and that it is possible that their families will be uprooted within the next 25 years. Between July 22 and August 5...
According to a survey by the world's largest digital payments company, Visa, and Dubai's Department of Economy and Tourism, about one in three online buyers in the United Arab Emirates still find it difficult to recognise fraud and scams.
The majority of respondents to the 2022 ...
The National Institute of Development Administration of Thailand conducted a telephonic survey to find out what the Thai’s thought of the future of the political and economic situation in the country.
The poll was conducted from 4th to 6th January and saw 1.325 respondents above t...
According to a survey conducted by YouGov, support for populist sentiment in Europe has been continuously declining in the last three years with fewer people believing in the key statements designed for its measurement. The annual populism tracker of the YouGov-Cambridge Globalism Project has sho...
- China’s manufacturing PMI fell to lowest level in March 2021.
- Caixin/Markit reported the country’s manufacturing PMI to have dropped to 50.6 in March.
- Producer price inflation in February picked up to its high...
- S. Korea’s Ministry of Gender to survey on stalking and dating violence.
- The ministry is also planning to map out employment plans for women.
- A new division will be created in the ministry to review and monitor the ...
- JETRO releases survey report on the expectation of business activities for fiscal 2021.
- Around 80 percent of overseas affiliates of Japanese companies expect business to return normal in 2021.
- From the survey, around 30.9...
- Tokyo stocks end higher over BOJ business sentiment survey.
- The 225-issue Nikkei Stock Average ended up at 79.92 points.
- Topix index of all first section issues on the TSE ended at 8.51 points.
- Stock issues saw...
- BOJ survey shows business sentiment improves for the 2nd quarter in December.
- The survey however is pessimistic due to rising COVID-19 cases in the country and otherwise.
- The index for large nonmanufacturers rose to minus...
- Australians squandered more food during the Covid-19 pandemic, to a great extent because of frenzy purchasing and food conveyance administrations
The yearly bill for the nation's inefficient food decisions soars to an expected $1...
- BOJ reports key index measuring confidence among companies rise in September.
- The index last rose in December 2017.
- The index for large nonmanufacturers improved to minus 12 from minus 17.
- The BOJ surveyed 9,53...
• According to a report by the US Geological Survey, the earthquake was recorded at 11:39 p.m. two miles west of El Monte and ten miles from Los Angeles
• The Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) immediately issued a warning for the people to prepare for aft...
• This earthquake of magnitude 3.1 was recorded in East Freehold, New Jersey at around 2 a.m. on Wednesday
• According to the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), the centre of this earthquake was 1.25 miles south, southeast of the center of East Freehold...
• According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the earthquake occurred at around 11 a.m. EDT and the epicentre of this quake was about two miles northwest of Mount Carmel, Florida
• Fortunately there are no reports of damage and any loss of property or lives
- Survey reports half people in Japan feel healthier now due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- The survey was done by a private establishment.
- Around 5,640 had responded to the survey.
- People have mentioned having had impro...
- Fed’s stimulus efforts were acknowledged
- Congress’s response to the recession was debated
The National Association for Business Economics surveyed economists. According to a m...
According to the results of sero-survey that was conducted in the national capital between August 1 and 7, 29.1 percent of people have developed antibodies against COVID-19 said Delhi state government's health minister Satyendra Jain. As per this survey, 32.2 percent women and 28.3 percent me...
- The pandemic has caused supply chain disruptions for many sectors
- Many of them had to broaden the scope of re-shoring plans
In the wake of the corona virus pandemic, foreign firms intend to sh...