Search result for technology
- Chinese scientists are using high-technology tools to bring back the endangered species from the brink.
- Chinese researchers are using advanced technologies like genome sequencing, remote sensing, and artificial intelligence (AI) to protect...
- China is using its 5G technology in the various sectors including healthcare to spur the virus-hit economy and meet its long term goal of becoming a leading tech-innovator of the world.
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT...
- Deloitte China has launched a new technology centre in Shanghai to boost China’s digital economy.
- The centre is aimed to connect the advanced technologies with business applications to drive digital transformation through innovation....
- Huawei has spent billions of dollars in the R&D to build a patent ecosystem of innovative technology.
- The US new bill has rendered billions of Huawei’s investments spend worthless.
- Huawei planned to become Chinese Appl...
The Aarogya Setu app developed by the Government of India and was being enforced by Indian authorities is currently under tight scrutiny and falling short.
After an announcement regarding the development of exposure notification system also known as contact tracing technology was mad...
- China is accelerating towards global leadership in key technologies.
- Beijing is planning to pump trillions of dollars into the economy through the rollout of every technology from wireless networks to Artificial Intelligence (AI). <...
Two of the industry giants, Apple and Google on Wednesday unveiled long-awaited smartphone technology that will automatically notify users if they might have been exposed to the COVID-19.
Both the companies stated that at present 22 countries along with several states in the U.S. are think...
- The US Department of Commerce announced a rule that further targets the Chinese telecommunication company Huawei.
- The action taken by the US is the latest in the series of accelerating and escalating trade restrictions which will have a hu...
- The new SARS-CoV- 2 virus stays on surface for days and there are higher chances of infection.
- Studies show environment plays a major role in the virus transmission and also the role of pulsed xenon UV in lowering down the risk of the spre...
• Samsung’s ISOCELL GN1 comes with a new 50MP sensor that is capable of supporting video recording up to 8K resolution
• According to Samsung’s official, this development is part of company’s commitment to deliver stunning images in any e...
- South Korean government plans to support new energy startups.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry, and Energy will pick six local energy startups.
- This sector is expected to create new jobs, estimate to 100 million by 2050. ...
- Chicago will have a new aspect added to its office spaces when people return to work in the 3rd phase of reopening
- Covid19 customized technology being developed and used in Chicago area as well as in other parts of the US as the economies reopen
One of largest chip makers in the world, Wuhan’s Yangtze Memory Technologies Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, who always make claims of competing with Global technology giant Samsung has released world’s first flash memory chip.
The latest 128-layer QLC 3D NAND flash ...
- The Government is creating a platform from where technology experts and IT professionals will emerge.
- The notion is to create job opportunities catering to technology, healthcare and welfare sectors.
The Government of Hong Kong is eyeing a scenario where they ...
- Singaporean footballers have found new ways of keeping themselves occupied during such times of travails.
- The recent months have proved to be disastrous to many but one footballer, Baihakki Khaizan has invented new ways of growing in such tumultuous times.
• OnePlus 8 series smartphones will see OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
• The launch will be done online due to the coronavirus pandemic
• These smartphones will come with 5G support and Snapdragon 865 SoC
OnePlus is ready to launch On...
• GSK and Vir Biotechnology will focus on making drugs and vaccines against COVID-19
• Vir Biotechnology will continue it’s partnership with other companies
• Shares of Vir Biotechnology rose by 30 percent on the Nasdaq
• Location data of users will be published by Google
• This data will aid governments to gauge effectiveness of current social distancing measures
• No personal information will revealed
With the decision of fighting against corona...
• 130 researchers from 8 countries will come together to develop an application to combat coronations
• This application will be supported by the PEPP-PT
• This development will be under compliances set by GDPR
Scientists and techn...
- Cyient is a major technological services firm with core expertise in many areas including telecommunications, healthcare and aerospace and defense.
- Cyient hopes to find out the necessary technology to fight the COVID-19 Variant effectively.
The Engineering and...