Search result for travel
- Japanese Govt. considering extending ‘Go To Travel’ subsidy program until January.
- The new date has so far not been determined.
- The government plans to draft a third supplementary budget for fiscal 2020. ...
- Finance Ministry of Japan upgrades the country’s regional economies for 2nd quarter.
- The ministry’s 11 regional bureaus also upgraded their independent assessments.
- The ministry pointed out the ‘Go To Tr...
- The foreign ministry of Italy has given the warning against the unnecessary travel to the other countries as the corona virus cases increase in Europe.
- The foreign ministry has given the advice to the people of Italy to not to travel abroa...
- Some of the people may be able to avoid a 14-day quarantine while returning to the United Kingdom
- The guidelines are currently under process by the government and the quarantine period can be dropped for the business workers
- The government of Spain have imposed new rules or measures in the capital city of Madrid from Saturday
- The government of Spain have been declaring a national state of emergency for allowing the curfews to be imposed
Global Corporate Travel Insurance Market is expected to grow at CAGR 6.07% by 2028 owing to Growing Demand for Coverage Including COVID-19, says Absolute Markets Insights
The travel industry on the global scale has been observed to be growing at a gradual pace owing to increasing connectivity among countries along with growing awareness regarding domestic travel for commercial and personal travelers. The industry has also benefited from the travels undertaken by i...
- The Singapore Tourism Board (STB) is collaborating with Airbnb Experiences to offer an assortment of online travel encounters to worldwide customers amid the new global traveler atmosphere
In a news delivery, STB and Airbnb said they...
- Japan saw a plunge in foreign travelers in September; 99 percent.
- The number of Japanese nationals departing the country came down to 98.2 percent.
- By the end of the year, the government is said to come up with a plan to ...
- The passengers who will be travelling from the United Kingdom to Hong Kong and Italy must undergo a one-hour corona virus test at the Heathrow Airport
- The one-hour rapid tests have been introduced from Tuesday at the Heathrow Airport for t...
Global Travel Insurance Market is expected to Reach USD 29,086 Mn by 2022 Owing to Rising Number of Air Travellers for Leisure and Business across the Globe, says Absolute Markets Insights
Globalization coupled with increasing spending capacity of individuals have influenced the rise in number of air travellers across the globe for both, business and leisure purposes. According to the data published by International Air Transport Association (IATA) in 2018, 4.4 billion people trave...
- Cathay Pacific declared plans to cut its labor force by 25% with shut down of its short-pull carriers with an end goal to endure the staggering effects of the Covid pandemic
Over the globe, aircraft have been pounded as the pandemic ...
- Tourist Ministry of Japan reports ‘Go To Travel’ covered 25.18 million overnight stays.
- The subsidy campaign showed data of domestic overnight stays of about two months.
- The government-funded a total of $1 bil...
- Hong Kong is set to permit a group of 30 people for local tourism, amid a decrease in instances of Covid-19, nonetheless, social separating measures prohibiting get-togethers of multiple individuals will stay the same
Nearby visits c...
- Japan and China to possibly resume short and long term business travel.
- The two countries are hoping to open travel on mutual understanding.
- The two countries have been negotiating to reopen borders since July.
- Months after the pact was signed between the UAE and Israel took place. The first-historically departure from the United Arab Emirates to Israel has arrived close to Tel Aviv
Etihad Airways Flight 9607 arrived at Israel's Ben-Gur...
- JTB Corp. sells a chat system for contact-free bookings to lodging facilities.
- The system allows guests to chat with staff using their own smartphones.
- The system is called ‘Kotozna In-room’, jointly developed...
- The travel bubble between New Zealand and Australia have hit an obstacle after 17 passengers who arrived in Sydney caught a flight to Melbourne by breaking the rules
- The acting immigration minister of Australia said that, anyone who is arr...
- Genting Cruise Lines said that it is enrolling Singaporeans to chip away for its ship World Dream, only weeks before the beginning of a pilot program permitting two voyage lines to continue administrations with improved COVID-19 wellbeing convent...
- Hong Kong and Singapore have solidified designs for a Covid-19 "travel bubble," the administration declared on Thursday
Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development Edward Yau told the press that a starter arrangement wo...
- The members of the European Union are going to adopt the guidelines for travelling as the cases of novel corona virus increased in the continent
- The travel guidelines are aimed at making the travelling measures easier and more predictable ...