Search result for week
- Well-known night clubs and bars in Seoul will by themselves close their businesses during the upcoming Halloween weekend, in an effort to prevent the wild spread of COVID-19, according to club owners and city government officials Wednesday.
- The announcements from clubs in Itaew...
- South Korea sidelined most of its physical distancing restrictions Monday, after two national holiday weekends passed without a spurt in known infections -- so far.
- Korea conducted 5,127 tests Sunday and detected 97 more cases of the novel coronavirus, according to the Korea Di...
- Tokyo fashion week 2020 kicks off online amid pandemic.
- The event will showcase collections for the autumn and winter season.
- Tokyo based casual brand ‘tac:tac’ released a video online to lead off the six-day...
- Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW), the worldwide program for sustainability in growth is facilitated by Masdar, will be held online in 2021.
A web-based platform will be used to portray the high profile series of events and sorted...
- It will feature more virtual events
- It will include live-streamed runway shows
Andrew Cuomo said that the New York Fashion Week can be organized in September. However, it shall be under the state public health guidance and...
- South Dakota is the only state to decline the subsidy
- Texas and Arizona have started paying out the claims
Over the past few weeks, states have been applying for the funds from the Federal Emergency Management Agenc...
• The stimulus of $300 weekly is falling short on all the parameters
• The Trump executive order allows the states to contribute $100 to the $300 d...
• The House and Senates are unable to reach an agreement even after 2 weeks
• Trump had already stated that unless a decision is reached he shall take one himself
- Campaigners insist that controversial decisions could be avoided if more black people held senior positions.
- The fashion designer Stella Jean co-wrote a letter, urging fashion labels to take action to curb racism.
- Last week, initial weekly jobless claims came in at 1.434 million
- It was roughly in line with expectations
The Labor Department reported on Thursday that last week the number of Americans who filed new claims for unemploym...
- Weekly mortgage applications for home purchase rose 2%
- It was striking 19% higher than a year ago
According to the Mortgage Bankers Association, homebuyer demand is heating up. Last week, total mortgage application volume ...
- JOOR is partnering with Arab Fashion Council and Japan Fashion Week Organization.
- Organizers of fashion weeks that JOOR is a part of want to create one-stop-shop for users.
JOOR, the world’s industry-standard digital...
- 77 people were shot in Chicago, during the July 4 weekend.
- 14 people were shot dead.
- President Trump tweeted that the shooting case...
- Gun violence in California spike during the Memorial Day weekend
- Police patrols increased to control crime as well as any gatherings during the Memorial day
California has one of the highest crime rates in the United States. This f...
An incident which left shock waves across the city took place on Monday night, when a 60-year-old unemployed man stabbed two men in an apartment in Tokyo.
Tokyo police arrested this 60-year-old man on suspicion of attempted murder and murder after he stabbed two men, a father and son...
• The number of confirmed cases of coronavirus reported in the national capital are 4,106
• Governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike is in the favor of extending the state of emergency
• Around 47 new cases of COVID-19 were reported on Wednesday...
• Japan’s state of emergency is scheduled to end on May 6, which also marks end of Golden Week
• Governor Yuriko Koike says Tokyo is facing serious situation and calls for an extension of state of emergency
Governor of Tokyo, Yuriko Koike h...
• Two weeks stay-at home period will include Japan’s “Golden Week”
• Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has called for reduction in person-to-person contact by 80 percent
• Majority of shops on shopping streets will voluntarily rema...
- Shanghai Stocks slipped on Friday on weak factory gate data that indicates prolonged recovery.
- But it did end on an optimistic note boosting hopes of a revival for the world’s second largest economy.
The blue chip index fell 0.6 % on Friday while the Sha...
- LA Mayor Eric Garcetti has viewers glued to the TV Sets as he comes in for his brief cameo on TV today.
- He has been rendering the message on playing it safe with coronavirus for a comfortable 2 1/2 weeks.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti has been coming i...