Technology has definitely proven to be a boon for several industries and how can agriculture sector be left behind. The ancient occupation has gained rapid impetus as soon it was introduced with the world of technology. Several issues which were considered difficult to solve, are now resolved in seconds thanks to the latest technologies, which are now available in almost every corner of this world. The Internet of Things (IoT), which was said to be one of the biggest things when it came into paper is proving everyone right and is revolutionizing the agriculture sector. Among many farming or cattle related issues, the continuously rising population is creating a pressure on farmers to produce higher yield. Along with this, the demand for high-quality agro products is at an all-time high and this rampantly drives the growth of the agriculture IoT sensors market. Farmers today are more focused on resolving issues like monitoring livestock, diminishing arable land, constantly rising demand for devices that prove helpful in adoption of aquaculture monitoring. This directly contributes to the growth of this market.
Get PDF sample report with all related graphs & charts (pre and post covid-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1181
While IoT technology is very delicate and effective, it is also something that not all can adopt. IoT sensors are extremely expensive, which automatically makes the deployment procedure more costly. This is the biggest restraining factor for this market that significantly dents its growth. The recent COVID-19 pandemic which rattled the globe had an adverse impact on the agriculture IoT sensors market’s growth. Disturbed supply chain and unavailability of logistic services due to curbs imposed to curtail the spread of the dreadful virus, directly impacted this market.
Irrespective of such hurdles, the agriculture IoT sensors market is forecasted to witness rapid growth owing to several government initiatives that are being introduced to promote farming. To tackle these issues of population growth and high demand for quality agro products, government bodies across the globe want more people to take up farming or raise livestock.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1181
Key Takeaways – Global Agriculture IoT Sensors Market:
- Irrespective of the size of the farms, many farmers are now turning towards IoT-based solutions and this is swiftly driving the growth of the agriculture IoT sensors market.
- Latest and smart technologies are helpful in taking up profits, improving sustainability along with safeguarding the environment by reducing use of resources like water, energy and fertilizers.
- Deteriorating land or soil quality is a big issue and the implementation of latest technology does help is resolving this.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness growth at the fastest rate for the agriculture IoT sensors market. Increased government support in countries like India and China to those taking up agriculture as occupation drives the growth of this market.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Some of the major players operating in the global agriculture IoT sensors market are listed below:
- AKVA Group
- Behr Technologies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Deere & Company.
- Digital Matter
- Hitachi, Ltd
- Raven Industries
- SlantRange, Inc.
- Tetra Laval International
- The Climate Corporation
- Trimble Inc.
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Agriculture IoT Sensors Market report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1181
Global Agriculture IoT Sensors Market
By Farm Type
- Small Farms
By Sensor Type
- Precision Farming
- Precision Livestock and Aquaculture
- Monitor Climatic Conditions
- Crop Management
- Predictive Analysis
- Smart Greenhouses
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global Connected Agriculture Software Market -
Global Optical Sorter Market -
HVAC Application Sensor Market : https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/HVAC-Application-Sensor-Market-2018-2026-79
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on Information & Technology Category
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213