The term "allergy" refers to a general change in the quality, quantity, and timing of an organism's reactivity, including hypersensitivity and hyposensitivity reactions to external substances (allergens) that are influenced by endogenous variables. The term "allergy" is now commonly used to describe an aberrant, adaptive immunologic hypersensitivity reaction to non-infectious environmental chemicals. Pollen, home dust mites, animal dander, foods, medications or insect venoms are all examples of allergen sources, and the disease can express itself as rhinitis, conjunctivitis, chronic asthma, urticaria, or even life-threatening anaphylaxis. Allergies can worsen the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory disorders, leading to significant exacerbations. Allergic diseases are a serious public health concern in homes, schools, and workplaces, particularly as the prevalence of allergic diseases have risen. IgE-mediated hypersensitivity reactions are the most common indicators of allergic disorders, which have become a serious health burden in recent decades, affecting more than a quarter of the population in developed countries and the prevalence is continuing to rise. Allergies are a substantial health and socioeconomic burden all throughout the world, but particularly in developed countries. In Europe, for example, more than 40% of the population currently has at least one type of allergy. In vitro diagnostics are a valuable addition to traditional diagnostics and are critical for effective patient management and therapy. More than only establishing clinical diagnoses, allergy diagnostics plays a vital role. In vitro tests for risk assessment and patient stratification are becoming more widely available, resulting in a more individualized approach. The way allergies are diagnosed is also changing as a result of technological advancements, which is propelling the allergic diagnostics market.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1238
Global Allergy Diagnostics Market Share in 2021, By Region
Global Allergy Diagnostics Market Highlights:
- The global allergy diagnostics market was valued at US$ 4.9 Bn in 2021 growing at a CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast period (2022 – 2030).
- In vitro testing employing isolated allergen molecules, along with multiplex technology and biosensors, is transforming allergy diagnostics, allowing for discriminating, sensitive, and high-throughput molecular diagnostics at the point of care. Manufacturers of allergy diagnostics have been hesitant to innovate and adopt new technology. This could be due to a strong market position as well as a lack of motivation to propel the sector forward. The scenario has begun to shift in the last five years, and new technologies based on molecular diagnostics are now receiving a lot of attention and excitement. Antibody measurements against individual allergen compounds are more discriminating than extract-based assays and are providing useful diagnostic information. Moreover, the leading players in the market are focused on catering to the rising demand for advanced technological instruments and tests for faster and better results. For instance, Hycor Biomedical, a manufacturer of in vitro diagnostic products for allergy and autoimmune testing, has announced that their new allergy testing system, NOVEOS, has gained FDA 510(k) clearance. Thus, with rapid advancements in the instruments and tests has led to the growth of global allergy diagnostics market.
- Food allergies are more common than they have been in recent years, and they represent one of the most serious public health concerns in the world. The prevalence of food allergies has increased by 50% in the last few years, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Food allergies are becoming more common, implying that environmental variables play a significant role in illness risk. Various methods are being used to diagnose food allergies amongst various age groups such as to check for sensitivities to specific dietary allergens, skin prick tests or blood testing might be employed. If additional tests are inconclusive, an oral meal challenge may be used. In the last few years, companies have introduced various devices and methodologies to diagnose the severity of a food allergy as well as the possibility of remission. Furthermore, diagnostic tests are being improved, and tests with higher predictive performance are being developed to help guide therapeutic management of patients. Thus, with advancements to diagnose food allergens is contributing to growth of global allergy diagnostics market.
- The end users for allergic diagnostics are diagnostic laboratories, hospital and clinics, academic research institutes and others. Hospitals and clinics have been an immediate point of care for patients suffering from various allergies. Thus, hospitals and clinics are investing into advanced instruments to diagnose and treat patients. Moreover, the government are launching initiatives and are highly investing into providing advanced instruments to hospital, specialized clinics and others. Thus, the global allergy diagnostics market is expected to flourish in the upcoming years.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the allergy diagnostics market. With increased industrialization and urbanization, the prevalence of allergy disorders is rising across Asia Pacific. In recent years, Asia has undergone tremendous economic growth, poor environmental conditions, and an outbreak of allergy disorders. It is estimated that approximately 2.3 billion people in the Asia-Pacific area are subjected to air pollution levels many times higher than the WHO recommendation for healthy air, particularly in China and India. With the rising number of cases of various allergies, diagnostics is playing a significant role for early detection. Moreover, the leading players in the market are focused on incorporating advanced technologies for allergic diagnostics for better results and early stage detection of allergies. Moreover, companies are looking forward to strategic alliances with various allergic diagnostics companies to strengthen their presence across Asia Pacific. Thus, with these advancements and mergers are anticipated to be the factors responsible for the growth of allergy diagnostics market in the upcoming years.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1238
A few of the players operating in the global allergy diagnostics market are:
- Astra Biotech GmbH
- bioMérieux India Private Limited
- Eurofins Scientific
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd
- HYCOR Biomedical
- Lincoln Diagnostics, Inc.
- Minaris Medical America, Inc.
- Omega Diagnostics Group PLC
- R-Biopharm AG
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Stallergenes Greer
- Other Industry Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Allergy Diagnostics Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1238
Global Allergy Diagnostics Market:
- Assay Kits
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Elisa Analyzers
- In Vivo Tests
- In Vitro Tests
- Inhaled Allergens
- Food Allergens
- Drug Allergens
By End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospital and Clinics
- Academic Research Institutes
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1238
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global Biochips Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Biochips-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1226
Global Capsule Endoscopy System Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Capsule-Endoscopy-System-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1187
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213