Investors across the globe are demanding more actionable insights before making inferences about where to invest in. This has led to the demand for alternative data providers to collect, analyse, and interpret useful data from non-traditional sources. These sources include financial transactions, public records, web traffic, mobile devices, sensor inputs, satellites, and news sites. For instance, due to rising trend of data strategies and for making data-driven decisions in the travel and hospitality sector the alternative data provider market is in huge demand. This industry is actively taking advantage of several alternative data sources to make better decisions. For instance, travel firms across the globe are utilizing data analytics to study the purchasing behaviour of passengers as well as their travel habits. In addition, the revenue managers in this sector heavily rely on the high-quality data about the hotel, market, and competitive set to adjust and create pricing strategy for the hotel.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1175
Key Takeaways – Global Alternative Data Provider Market:
- Based on organization size, large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the global alternative data provider market in 2021. However, small and medium enterprises segment is anticipated to witness highest growth rate in the global alternative data provider market during the forecast period. The use of alternative data by SME lenders is projected to create lucrative growth opportunities for this segment.
- By end-user, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) segment accounted for the significant market share in alternative data provider market in 2021. This is mainly attributed to the upsurge in demand for insightful data from various BFSI entities, including hedge funds, mutual funds, pension funds, unit trusts, private equity funds, and life insurance companies.
- By data type, credit and financial data segment is projected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period. Alternative credit data in the consumer financial marketplace refers to information used to evaluate creditworthiness. Need for such alternative data for more insights to drive greater transparency and visibility around inquiry and payment behaviours is likely to drive the growth of this segment.
- Asia-Pacific alternative data provider market is expected to witness highest growth rate during the forecast period. Emerging trend in this region to use the data-driven research by investors will drive the growth of the market. In addition, emerging economies such as such as India, Singapore, Thailand, and China are seeing rising alternative data use-cases in BFSI, automotive, retail, and telecommunication enterprises.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1175
Key players profiled in the global alternative data provider market are mentioned below:
- ACCERN CORPORATION
- Alqami Limited
- Brain Company
- Exante Data
- Quandl Inc.
- Quiver Quantitative, Inc
- Thinknum Alternative Data
- Vumonic technologies
- Other Market Participants
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Alternative Data Provider Market:
By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Healthcare and Biomedical
- Media and Entertainment
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Travel and Hospitality
By Data Type
- Geospatial Data
- Commercial, Credit and Financial Data
- Consumer Data
- B2B Data
- Environment Data
- Real Estate Data
- Healthcare Data
- Per Project
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Alternative Data Provider Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1175
Global Data Broker Market- https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Data-Broker-Market-2021---2029-1003
Global IT Service Software Market- https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/IT-Service-Software-Market-2021---2029-943
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behaviour, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213