Globally, diabetic nephropathy market is a major contributor to end-stage renal failure and chronic kidney disease. The biology of diabetic nephropathy has been better understood owing to extensive research in basic science and clinical therapeutics, which has also broadened the range of viable treatments. A syndrome known as diabetic nephropathy (DN), also known as diabetic kidney disease, is characterized by the reduction of glomerular filtration rate (GFR) in diabetics as well as the presence of abnormal amounts of urine albumin excretion. Diabetes is incredibly common, and the forecasts are overwhelming. A total of 537 million individuals (20-79 years old) worldwide have diabetes. By 2030, there will be 643 million diabetics worldwide, and by 2045, there will be 783 million. Type 1 diabetes affects more than 1.2 million children and teenagers (0-19 years). In most countries, diabetic nephropathy is now the most common cause of end-stage renal disease (ESRD) because to the diabetes epidemic. Patients with type 2 diabetics (T2DM) currently get medical care that addresses the fundamental dysregulation of glucose and blood pressure as well as lifestyle changes.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1229
It is well documented that severe COVID-19 illness and type II diabetes mellitus, notably the resulting diabetic nephropathy, are tightly related. Severe COVID-19 outcomes are known to be risk factors for a number of antecedent renal illnesses. For instance, a fairly recent study revealed that severe acute kidney injury (AKI) was present in 54% of COVID-19 died patients and that Diabetic Nephropathy (DN) was detected in 27% of cases based on biopsy results (DN referring to the deterioration of kidney function associated to diabetes, which can lead to chronic kidney disease and to mortality in diabetic patients). When compared to patients with chronic kidney disease alone, patients with diabetic nephropathy had approximately two times the rates of COVID-19 pneumonia, greater rates of intubation and higher probabilities of admission and mortality once hospitalized. Thus, with the rising demand for diabetic nephropathy treatment the leading players in the market are introducing various drugs. Thus, during covid-19, diabetic nephropathy treatment has experienced a rise which has led to the growth of global diabetic nephropathy market.
Global Diabetic Nephropathy Market Share in 2019, By Region
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1229
Key Findings of the Report:
- The main factor in type 1 diabetes (T1D) mortality is diabetic nephropathy (DN). With a cumulative lifetime incidence of roughly 50% in T1D, microalbuminuria is typically regarded as the initial clinical manifestation of diabetic nephropathy and progresses at a rate of 2–3% every year. In the last few years, about one-third of individuals in western countries who require chronic renal replacement treatment have diabetes, the majority type 2. Because type 2 diabetes incidence is still rising and the mortality rate from cardiovascular reasons is steadily dropping, the number of type 2 diabetics with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) is really rising quickly. Thus, in order to comprehend the disease burden and establish new research priorities, it is crucial to first examine the prevalence and contributing variables of diabetic nephropathy in type 2 diabetes patients.
- Traditionally, the presence of proteinuria in a diabetic patient was required for the diagnosis of nephropathy. Diagnosis became simpler with the advent of standard urine protein testing dipsticks, however these techniques were only sensitive to an albumin concentration of about 300 mg/L. Various tests such as urinary albumin test wherein the blood protein albumin can be found in urine using this test. Furthermore, various imaging tests are also carried out to assess your kidneys' structure and size. Thus, with advanced testing facilities the global diabetic nephropathy market is experiencing a huge growth.
- Monitoring diabetes and excessive blood pressure is the first step in treating diabetic nephropathy (hypertension). Diet, way of life, exercise, and prescription drugs all fall under this category. Medication to lower blood pressure is part of the treatment approach for diabetic nephropathy in its early stages. High blood pressure is treated with drugs known as angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors and angiotensin 2 receptor blockers (ARBs). Additionally, if the patient's diabetic nephropathy is getting worse, therapies like renal dialysis, which eliminates waste products and excess fluid from the blood, or in certain cases, a kidney transplant or a kidney-pancreas transplant, are the best options. In the coming future, people who have diabetic nephropathy may benefit from therapies created using regenerative medicine. These methods might be able to delay or reverse the disease's effects on the kidneys. Thus with these advancements in the treatments the global diabetic nephropathy market is projected to rise in the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the diabetic nephropathy market for the forecast period. Asia countries such as India, China and Japan have a huge population suffering from diabetics. Overt diabetes is more common in the elderly population, but the frequency of obesity, prediabetes, and overt diabetes among young people is a serious concern. Diabetes is another condition that is prevalent in Asia's rural communities. Diabetic nephropathy, which has reportedly become the most prevalent cause of end-stage kidney disease, has been observed to dramatically grow in prevalence concurrently with the rise in diabetes. The World Health Organization (WHO) has highlighted diabetes as a significant health issue in Asia, and as a result, health policies now place a high premium on its prevention. Thus to overcome the rising prelevance of diabetic nephropathy leading players in the market are investing into clinical trials for various treatments. Thus with advancements in treatments for diabetic nephropathy, the market is expected to tremendously flourish in the upcoming years.
- Some of the players operating in the global diabetic nephropathy market are AbbVie Inc., AstraZeneca, Bayer AG, ChemoCentryx, Inc., Genkyotex, Goldfinch Bio, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies (Johnson & Johnson.), Mesoblast Ltd, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation, Novartis AG amongst others.
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1229
Global Diabetic Nephropathy Market:
By Diabetics Type
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Urinary albumin test.
- Albumin/creatinine ratio
- Imaging tests
- Kidney biopsy
- Drug Treatment
- SGLT2 inhibitors
- Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
- Dietary Changes
- Kidney Transplant
By End Users
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Diabetes Management Centers
- Research Institutes
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Diabetic Nephropathy Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1229
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Biomarker In Diabetes Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Biomarker-in-Diabetes-Market-2021---2029-897
Companion Diagnostics for Oncology Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Companion-Diagnostics-for-Oncology-Market-2022---2030-1083
Point Of Care (PoC) Lipid Test Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Point-of-Care-PoC-Lipid-Test-Market-2022-2029-1082
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on Healthcare category.
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213