In order to treat any disease, its root cause needs to be understood and this is where diagnosis comes into play. Currently, the number of people suffering from various diseases, specifically geriatric ones. Many factors are causing this spike, which includes consumption of unhygienic or junk food, non-active lifestyle and changing working culture. All these drivers are helping in the growth of the diagnostic imaging service market. Along with this, increasing awareness regarding latest imaging procedures, constantly expanding new imaging diagnostic centers also contribute to this market’s growth. Latest imaging techniques are proving extremely in terms of providing the most-apt diagnosis, which ultimately helps the medical experts treat patient accurately. Another factor that boosts this market is growing spending capacity of the patients across the globe along with entry of new insurance companies that are providing medical insurances at extremely competitive rates.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1283
The diagnostic imaging service market flourished during the COVID-19 pandemic as demand for more precise diagnosis skyrocketed in an attempt to understand the severity of the life-threatening SARS CoV-2 virus. Accurate diagnosis through various imaging techniques like X-rays proved ultra-helpful for the medical fraternity.
One of the major factor that has being driving the growth of the diagnostic imaging service market is growing population of geriatric diseases. As per a recent survey, aging increases chances of developing newer diseases, and this also contributes to the growth of this market. People suffering from neurological diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson too are rising each passing day. Meanwhile higher costs associated with the equipment related to the diagnostic imaging is likely to play a huge restraining factor for the growth of the diagnostic imaging service market. Diagnostic imaging systems are often priced at higher rates and need huge investments for installation.
On the other hand, the diagnostic imaging service market is forecasted to witness massive growth over the period of next couple of years. This would be majorly because of growing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and blockchain. AI has proven a game changer for this world and is a boon for diagnostic imaging. It will help in providing more accurate imaging, ultimately aiding in rendering right treatment.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1283
Global Diagnostic Imaging Service Market Report Findings:
- Consultancy and training segment will see growth at the fastest rate for the diagnostic imaging service market as industry faces huge challenge in the form of unavailability of skilled radiologists. As these latest machines require a technically sound individual, lack of those radiologists creates void which is being filled by establishing newer training centers.
- Rising prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease is the reason why MRI segment will make massive growth. Also, extensive research in the field of MRI imaging along with approvals related to newer techniques of MRI contribute towards this segment’s success.
- The region of Asia Pacific is expected to witness growth at the fastest rate for the diagnostic imaging service market. Growing population with chronic diseases along with heavy investments from governments in countries like China, India, Japan, South Korea and Malaysia help this market grow aggressively.
Some of the major players operating in the global diagnostic imaging service market are listed below:
- Althea Group
- Canadian Teleradiology Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Services (DIS)
- Express Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Matrix Imaging Solutions
- Medica Group PLC.
- MXR Imaging Inc
- National Diagnostic Imaging
- QUALITY DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SOLUTIONS LTD
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Teleradiology Solutions LLP
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Diagnostic Imaging Service Market Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1283
Global Diagnostic Imaging Service Market
- Acceptance Testing
- Corrective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Consultancy and Training
By Imaging Techniques
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Imaging
- PET Scan
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
By Therapeutic Areas
- General Imaging
By End Users
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostics centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1283
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Global Allergy Diagnostics Market -
Global Biochips Market -
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213