Electronic lab notebooks refer to a software that can be used to replace traditional laboratory notebooks that are made from paper. These notebooks are generally used by engineers, scientists, researchers, and technicians for recording the experiments and results which are usually carried out in a lab. These notebooks need to be compliant with various guidelines that are laid out by international organizations or government bodies, as they are often used as a legal document that needs to be produced in the court as a proof. The rising demand for digitization in medical research and drug discovery which is facilitated by the use of electronic lab notebooks is a major reason for the higher adoption of electronic lab notebooks globally, which in turn leads to the growth in revenue in the global electronic lab notebook market.
The pharmaceutical sector was drastically overburdened due to the spread of the COVID-19 infection globally. Companies and research organizations were trying to understand the intricacies associated with coronavirus in order to develop a strategy to prevent the spread of the virus. Hence, numerous experiments were conducted globally to come up with a cure for the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Statistics and mathematical models were used to understand the growth and mutation of the virus. Scientists around the globe were largely relying on electronic lab notebooks while performing experiments. Furthermore, the flexibility provided electronic lab notebooks to access the contents from anywhere using proper authentication and security features ensured that the scientists could refer and edit the information from the comfort of the home. Work from home options were also provided for healthcare and pharmaceutical professionals during the peak of the pandemic to ensure the minimal spread of coronavirus. The revenue in the global electronic lab notebook market is expected to see growth in the next decade due to the rise in emphasis on digitization of experiments during the pandemic period.
Browse the full Report and in-depth TOC on Global Market: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Electronic-Lab-Notebook-Market-2021-2029-1052
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global electronic lab notebook market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Our 420+ Pages Report titled, “Electronic Lab Notebook Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2021 - 2029”, will include extensive information on the following pointers:
- Global market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Years Considered (2015 – 2029)
- Historic Years: 2015 - 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2021 – 2029
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends)
- Impact of Covid-19: Global Electronic Lab Notebook Market
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Detailed profiles of major market participants operating in the market, encompassing information pertaining to company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies
- Region specific reports including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also available in our repository.
- The reports can be provided in different languages including French, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese and other languages.
Request for a Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1052
Key Findings of the Report:
- Solutions accounted for the highest share in the global electronic lab notebook market in 2020. The rising demand for products that can be readily used amongst the end-users played a crucial role in the higher share of the products segment in the global electronic lab notebook market. Integrated products are growing in demand as scientists and technicians can make use of the products for performing numerous computations as well as record and carry out procedural tracking, thereby minimizing the need for specialized products for each application.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast years in the global electronic lab notebook market. The rapid growth in digitization in various laboratories and medical organizations in the Asia Pacific region, coupled with the indigenous development of electronic lab notebooks in countries like India and China due to the growth in start-ups, is positively impacting the increase in revenue in the electronic lab notebook market in the Asia Pacific region. More importantly, the market participants are increasingly expanding their presence in the Asia Pacific region by setting up local offices due to the rise in investment in the pharmaceutical sector. Laboratories and research labs in the Asia Pacific region are increasingly making use of electronic notebooks for keeping track of the experiments and their results. These factors are expected to propel the revenue share of the Asia Pacific region in the global electronic lab notebook market in the coming years.
Enquiry Before Buying this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1052
Global Electronic Lab Notebook Market
- By Offering
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
- By Deployment
- On Premise
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Organizations
- Large Organizations
- By Department/Role
- Lab Manager
- QA/Compliance Manager
- Lab Analyst/Scientist
- By End Use
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Flavor & Fragrance
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Products
- Mining and Minerals
- Academic Institutions
- By Region
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg) and Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia) and Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
List of Key Players in the Global Electronic Lab Notebook Market:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Arxspan a Bruker Company
- CSols Inc.
- Dassault Systèmes
- KineMatik Inc.
- LabArchives, LLC.
- LABFORWARD GMBH
- Labii Inc.
- LabLynx, Inc.
- LabVantage Solutions Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc
- SciNote LLC
- STARLIMS Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Other Market Participants
For Instant Purchase of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1052
More Trending Reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Hospital EMR Systems Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends And Forecast, 2021 – 2029
ENT Chairs Market – Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends And Forecast, 2021 - 2029
Healthcare Provider Analytics Market – Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends And Forecast, 2021 – 2029
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-740-024-2424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna