The mobile internet ecosystem globally is experiencing massive growth. According to the reports published by Global System for Mobile Communications Association (GSM Association) in 2019, 49% of the global population, about 3.8 billion individuals are actively using internet services on their mobile devices. The association estimates the penetration rate to increase to 61%, which is about 5 billion of the global population by 2025. The ease of accessibility to smartphone devices along growing penetration of mobile internet users is driving the growth of global esports market. The mobile platforms for esports tournament provide the market participants with potential opportunities to capitalize from the mass engagement and participation. The adoption of handheld devices platforms for esports games format possess lower entry barriers and enjoys higher download rates, as compared to PC and console platforms. The pandemic outbreak of corona virus disease has enforced the operation of digital-only gaming events, with many existing and new market participants introducing esports gaming tournaments in mobile platforms. In April 2020, Activision Publishing, Inc., entered into a partnership with Sony Mobile Communications Inc. to launch their esports game, Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship, featuring prizes of more than US$ 1 million. Simultaneously, a significant rise in mobile esports viewership and participation has been observed in these times of lockdown. For instance, within the first few weeks of March 2020, Mobile Premier League (MPL), an India-based esports gaming platform, witnessed about 400% increase in participation in its World Cricket Championship (WCC) game. Hence, the growing inclination towards mobile platforms for online tournaments is enhancing the growth for global esports market.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=562
The integration of advanced technology across various aspects of esports gaming is contributing towards the growth of global esports market. The introduction of virtual reality (VR) in esports is attracting a larger participation rate while boosting the market growth. The participants are appalled with the combination of technology and physical movement required in the VR-based esports gaming formats. In 2018, ESL, an esport production and organizer, along with Oculus, a Facebook Technologies, LLC’s operating division, announced the introduction of The VR League. The esports game titles including The Unspoken and Echo Arena amongst others were played in the league. The revolutionary shift in the esports gaming format with the launch of advanced technology-enabled integrations is expected further propel the market over the forecast period.
In terms of revenue, global esports market was valued at US$ 866.97 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 26.2% over the forecast period. The study analyses the market in terms of revenue across all the major regions, which have been bifurcated into countries.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=562
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of esports market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global esports market was valued at US$ 866.97 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 26.2% over the forecast period.
- Sponsorship revenue stream in global esports market garnered highest market share in 2018. Increasing brand investments into the esports tournaments and leagues is driving the segment growth in the market.
- Handheld devices as a platform for esports accounted for the highest share in global esports market in 2018. The prevailing Covid-19 situation is expected to further enhance the growth of the segment over the forecast period.
- North America held the highest market share in global esports market in 2018. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the period of next eight years. The rising investment in the region, both from public and private sectors, is anticipated to drive the growth.
- Some of the players operating in the esports market are Activision Publishing, Inc., BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., CAPCOM CO., LTD., Electronic Arts Inc., Epic Games, Inc., Gameloft, Hi-Rez Studios, INC., Konami Digital Entertainment, Microsoft (343 Industries), mixi, Inc., NetEase, Inc., Nintendo., Psyonix LLC (Rocket League), Riot Games, Sega, Sony Corporation, Super Evil Megacorp, Supercell Oy, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., Tencent, Ubisoft Entertainment, Valve Corporation, Wargaming.net. and ZENIMAX MEDIA INC. amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=562
Global Esports Market:
- By Revenue Stream
- Consumer Ticket Sales
- Media Rights
- Streaming and Advertising
- Consumer Contribution
- By Game Type
- First Person Shooters
- Real Time Strategy
- Multiplayer Online Battle Arena
- Others (Sports, Fighting Games Etc.)
- By Game Platform
- By Competition Type
- Minor League
- Major League
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Esports-Market-2019-2027-562
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: email@example.com
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016
Tags : Esports, Esports Market, Esports Market research, Esports Market research reports, Esports Market Research Company, syndicated Esports Market research, Esports Market size and forecasts, Esports Market Industry Analysis, Esports Market Custom Research and Consulting, Trends, Industry Analysis, Market Research Trends, Volume, Value Trade,