- The global green information technology services market is anticipated to witness a compound annual growth rate of 19.72% over the forecast period.
- The International Telecommunication Union states that 53.6 million metric tons of electronic waste (e-waste) is generated worldwide every year out of which only 17.4% is collected and recycled. This growing heaps of untreated e-waste is causing concerns among governments and enterprises, thus creating demand for post disposal green IT initiatives which involves recycling and reuse. Thus, growing awareness related to e-waste is driving the demand in global green information technology services market.
Request for Sample Copy of This [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=634
- The recent outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has inflated the demand for high performance IT servers to analyze huge datasets. These servers consume large amounts of power, thus, creating need for green IT offerings.
- Enterprises across the world are adopting green IT initiatives owing to their benefits offered in terms of cost savings and regulatory compliance.
- Based on industry verticals, government sector is fast emerging in the global green information technology services market owing the smart infrastructure projects which demand sustainability along with high performance.
- North America held the highest market share in global green information technology services market in 2018. The region is expected continue a similar trend over the next eight years (2019 to 2027). Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate over the period of next eight years owing to the growing industries in the region which will heighten the energy consumption thus, creating demand for green IT solutions and services.
- Some of the players operating in the green information technology services market are Accenture, Capgemini Service SAS, Cloud Big Data Technologies LLC, Green IT Consulting, GreenIT, IBM Corporation, Microsource Group of Companies and SAP SE amongst others.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=634
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of green information technology services market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Get Full Information of this premium [email protected] https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Green-Information-Technology-Services-Market-2019-2027-634
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization.
From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
The Work Lab,
Model Colony, Shivajinagar, Pune, MH, 411016