The growth of medical sector has been a true boon to the mankind. The world is truly a better place as treatment of almost every disease is possible today. Intravenous administering of any type of drug or medications is indeed the most effective way of treating one. Along with being utterly effective, I.V, cannulas save lot of time and hence are being extensively used since years. Intravenous cannula basically is a small tube that is made with plastic and is primarily inserted in the vein located in one’s hand. I.V. cannulas are majorly used to supply fluids if suffering from dehydration, giving transfusion of blood and administering drugs or medications directly into one’s blood stream. I.V. based treatments are very much affordable and hence being used a lot. The I.V. cannula market has been growing rampantly over the period of last several years and is forecasted to continue the trend.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1255
The I.V. cannula market witnessed massive growth in the period of the COVID-19 pandemic. While majority of the industries incurred huge losses, the healthcare care sector emerged as a winner. The demand for I.V. cannulas went up as several million patients were being admitted and treated for the dreadful SARS CoV-2 virus.
Many factors are driving the growth of the I.V. cannula market. As intravenous administering of drugs is extremely effective, awareness regarding this is on a rise and this rampantly drives the growth of this market. Also, the fact that use of I.V. in cases related to trauma, and severe surgeries in order to administer medicines and hydration also contributes to the growth of this market.
Meanwhile, the growth of the I.V. cannula market is more likely to be hindered due to couple of factors. One of the major factor that is likely to drag back this market from the path of progress is the higher amount of costs associated with it.
Irrespective of couple of hurdles, the I.V. cannula market is forecasted to witness tremendous growth over the period of next few years. This progress would be propelled courtesy of massive technological advancements seen by the healthcare sector.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1255
Key Takeaways – Global I.V. Cannula Market:
- Right from dehydration, nutrition to blood transfusion and chemotherapy, the I.V. cannulas are rampantly use to administer medications in an effective use. Also, it saves huge amount of time and has no major side effects.
- The wing type I.V. generates maximum amount of revenue for the I.V. cannula market as it has two hollow needles used to draw blood or administer drugs, and preferred most by medical experts across the globe.
- The types of needle are divided on basis of gauge. Different types of needles are used for different purposes like injecting medicines into muscles and for transfusing blood.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness growth at the fastest rate for the I.V. cannula market. Rising population in countries like India and China is the reason why this market will emerge as a winner over the forecast period.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
A few of the key players operating in the global I.V. cannula market are listed below:
- AdvaCare Pharma
- Angiplast PVT LTD
- Henry Schein Medical
- iLife Medical Devices Private Limited
- Lars medicare Pvt Ltd
- Mediplus (India) Ltd.
- Neotec Medical
- Sterimed Group
- Well Med India
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth I.V. Cannula Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1255
Global I.V. Cannula Market
By Clinical Indication
- Blood Transfusions
- Medical Administration
- Wing/ Butterfly
- Pen/ Straight
- Injection-Port Type
By Needle Type
- 14 to 20 G
- 20 to 29 G
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1255
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global Intravenous Iron Drugs Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Intravenous-Iron-Drugs-Market-2022%E2%80%93-2030-1143
Global Acid-Based Biostimulants Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Acid-Based-Biostimulants-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1256
Global Urgent Care Apps Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Urgent-Care-Apps-Market-2022-2030-1252
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213