The growth of the metastatic colorectal cancer market is driven by a rising demand for faster diagnosis and treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer in individuals, especially the elderly, coupled with the advancement in medical technology that promotes innovative and efficient methods like image guided therapy and targeted therapy. However, the complexities associated with the diagnosis of metastatic colorectal cancer globally, coupled with the regulations in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market can impede the growth of the market in the coming years.
The market is Expected to See Growth after the COVID-19 pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the lives of individuals as well as businesses around the globe. The access to healthcare for general health purposes has seen a fall in the last 24 months due to the rapid spread of the coronavirus. Despite the rolling out of the COVID-19 vaccines in numerous countries, the total number of cases are rising globally, and the virus is mutating which is of huge concern for medical professionals. However, government bodies are largely focussing on the detection of various types of cancers in individuals, as the victims of cancer can have additional complications if contacted by the coronavirus infection. Investments towards the treatment of colorectal cancer is seeing a growth, especially from private entities. Companies are contributing towards cancer research and development as part of the corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Therefore, the revenue in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market is expected to see considerable growth in the coming years, especially in regions like Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific.
By Metastasizing Site, the Liver Segment Accounted for the Highest Share in the Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market in 2020
Colorectal cancer can reach various organs such as the liver, lungs and brain, amongst others. The spread of the cancer to the liver is the most common globally. The symptoms when the cancer spreads to the liver is also comparatively easy to notice. When the cancer spreads to the liver, the common symptoms are jaundice, swelling in the abdominal area, extreme fatigue, nausea, body swelling, amongst others. In terms of the metastasizing site, diagnostic and treatment for cancers associated with liver accounted for the highest revenue share in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market in 2020.
By Region, the Asia Pacific Region is Expected to Show Higher Growth Rate During the Forecast Years, Driven by the Rise in Adoption and Awareness about Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
The Asia Pacific region is expected to growth the highest in terms of CAGR during the forecast years in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market, driven by the rapid development of cancer detection and treatment technologies in countries such as India, Singapore, China, Japan, amongst others. Moreover, the total number of metastatic colorectal cancer cases in Asia Pacific region is on the rise. In China, for instance, colorectal cancer is the third most common type of cancer in the country. The standardized mortality rate in China 10.9/100,000. Also, the region is seeing an influx of companies that are providing treatment and diagnostic options for handling cases of metastatic colorectal cancer. Companies such as Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group, Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals, Sumitomo Dainippon, etc., are working on innovative products that are capable of handling the rise in cases of metastatic colorectal cancer in both men and women. These factors are expected to make the Asia Pacific region a prominent market in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market in the near future.
Request Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1038
The key players operating in the global metastatic colorectal cancer market:
- Amgen Inc.
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc.
- Array BioPharma Inc
- CARDIFF ONCOLOGY
- Celyad Oncology SA
- Chia Tai Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd
- Elevar Therapeutics
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- G1 Therapeutics, Inc.
- Genentech USA, Inc.
- Immunovative Therapies, Ltd.
- Merck KGaA
- Mirati Therapeutics, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Scandion Oncology A/S
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Zelgen Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- The Menarini Group
- Treos Bio Limited
- Other Market Participants
Enquiry Before Buying:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1038
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market Segmentation
The global metastatic colorectal cancer market has been segmented on the basis of metastasizing site, treatment type, application, end-users, which are further classified into regions and its respective countries:
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market Metastasizing Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Lymph Nodes
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Radiation Therapy
- Chemo Therapy
- Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy
- Image Guided Therapy
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Healthcare Facilities
- Specialized Cancer Centers
- Research Centers
Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Our 420+ pages research study will include extensive information on the following pointers:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2019 has been considered as historic years, 2020 as the base year, while 2021 to 2029 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Technological Trends
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges)
- Global and Regional Impact of Covid-19 on Global Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- R&D Initiatives
- Product Launches
- Investments Trends
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Detailed insights of major market participants operating in the market, including information on company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies
*We have reports available in different languages including German, Russian, Korean, French, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish, Japanese and other languages.*
* We offer the feasibility of customizing the reports specific to regions which will cover exclusive insights on regions and its respective countries (namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America)
Purchase the Report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1038
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna