According to the Absolute Markets Insights report, the product segment accounted for the higher market share in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period (2021-2029) in the mobile c-arm x-ray generator market. The growth in this segment can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases across the globe. The increasing incidence of cardiac diseases and cancer is propelling the market growth. Worldwide, ischemic heart disease and stroke are the leading causes of death. Moreover, rising orthopaedic conditions is further boosting the segment growth. Key players focusing on the development of products with advanced technologies and expansion showcases substantial growth prospects for global mobile c-arm x-ray generator market over the forecast period. Royal Philips for instance, announced the launch of Philips Zenition, a mobile C-arm imaging platform in 2019. It provides live image guidance during a wide range of surgeries including orthopaedic, trauma and vascular procedures with an innovation in image capturing and processing. C-arms are currently being used in several medical treatments. Moreover, their applications are expected to increase over time owing to their efficacy and better results. The emerging countries are witnessing a transition towards a modern, industrial economy with a higher standard of living. This is leading to a rise in healthcare expenditure, thereby increasing the demand for C-arms. With the continuous advancement in the products, and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, the market is flourishing. The rising number of hospitals and advancing healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries are leading to the growing adoption of technologically advanced mobile c-arm x-ray generators.
The mobile c-arm x-ray generators with 6kW-12kW hold a prominent share in the mobile c-arm x-ray generator market. These x-ray generators are widely used for orthopedic surgeries, general surgeries, pain management, cardiac surgeries, etc.
The CT segment holds the largest share in the market owing to its increased demand. CT scans are intensively used for detecting cancer, especially lung cancers. The rising cases of cancer are further adding up to the growth in mobile c-arm x-ray generator market. According to the World Health Organization, about 1,324,413 new cancer cases were reported in India in 2020. Similarly, according to the GLOBOCAN, around 27,885 new cancer cases were reported in Saudi Arabia in 2020. The technological advancement along with shifting trend towards image guided interventions is propelling the segment growth. Introduction of innovative products such as higher slice CT system to enhance image quality, eliminate stitching artefacts and reduce scanning time is boosting the market growth.
North America holds the largest share in the global mobile c-arm x-ray generator market owing to developed healthcare infrastructure. The rising old age population and prevalence of disease is a major factor contributing to the market. The increasing number of patients undergoing diagnostic imaging procedure is further contributing to the growth of mobile c-arm x-ray generator market. The rise in investments by the key players for production of innovative and technologically advanced machines is further boosting the market.
Request Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1036
How Absolute Market Insights is unique in nature?
The research report on Mobile C-Arm X-Ray Generator Market will include extensive information based on the following pointers:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2019 has been considered as historic years, 2020 as the base year, while 2021 to 2029 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market Determinants and Influencing Factors
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Market Dynamics
- Trends on Global Mobile C-Arm X-Ray Generator Market
- Analysis on Impact of Covid-19
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitor Landscape
- Product Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- The final report will include competitive product benchmarking which will include comparison of different products offered by different market participants on the basis of their features and capabilities that will help you to understand their market offerings. Furthermore, for each company, we will provide information regarding company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, and SWOT analysis and business strategies.
- Research study focusing on specific regions, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also available.
- The reports can be provided in different languages including Chinese, Korean, Japanese, German, Arabic, Russian, French, Spanish, and other languages.
- By offering, product segment accounted for the highest market share in mobile c-arm x-ray generator market in 2020. In 2018, GE healthcare launched OEC touch for OEC Elite CFD. It features a new control panel located on c-arm and eradicate the need to move and decrease the disruption during surgery.
- By power, 6kW to 12kW segment accounted for the highest market share in mobile c-arm x-ray generator market in 2020.
- CT application in the mobile c-arm x-ray generator market accounted for the major share in 2020. The pandemic has raised the demand for CT scanners and is used as an early tool to detect the infection of coronavirus. During the early period of Covid-19, Siemens reported sales of 80-100 units in just 45 days.
- North America region dominated the global mobile c-arm x-ray generator market in terms of revenue in 2020. This dominance is attributed to the presence of well-established key players and target population.
The key companies profiled in the global mobile c-arm x-ray generator market are mentioned below:
- CPI International Inc.
- DMS Group
- DRGEM Co.,Ltd
- General Electric Company
- Shenzhen Landwind Industry Co., Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
- Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation
- Other Market Participants
Enquiry Before Buying:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1036
Global Mobile C-Arm X-Ray Generator Market:
- By Offering:
- By Power:
- Less than 6kW
- More than 12kW
- By Application:
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Purchase the Report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1036
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna