The next generation implants market was valued at USD 3374.41 Mn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2029
Extensive information on the following pointers will be covered in the 420+ Pages Research study:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2019 has been considered as historic years, 2020 as the base year, while 2021 to 2029 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges)
- Business and Technological Trends
- Regulatory Landscape
- Exclusive Insights on Covid-19 on Global Next Generation Implants Market
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Detailed profiles of major market participants operating in the market, encompassing information on company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies
- Region specific reports focusing on North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also available
- We have reports available in different languages including Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Korean and other languages.
Browse the full Report with TOC at https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Next-Generation-Implants-Market-2021---2029-1013
Next Generation Implants Market Overview
Next generation implants are devices made of synthetic materials that are placed inside the human body for medical purposes, typically for an extended period of time. They can be used to replace body parts like hips and knees, to deliver medication like pain relievers, to monitor and regulate body functions like heart rate, and to support organs and tissues. Some implants, such as surgical meshes, are inert and designed to provide structural support. Others are active in the sense that they interact with the body, such as sending electric shocks in response to changes in heart rhythm. Some implants are linked to systems located outside the body. Next generation implants market participants are undertaking strategic initiatives to launch products and increase customer base, which is estimated to proliferate the market growth over the forecast period. For instance, in May 2020, Johnson & Johnson Vision, a global eye health company, announced the launch of the TECNIS Multifocal Toric II Intraocular Lens (IOL) in the United States. This is the second IOL product, and the first multifocal IOL, to be approved for use on the new TECNIS Toric II platform. The TECNIS Multifocal Toric II implant has a new generation of frosted haptics, which provides more surface texture and friction between the lens haptics and the capsular bag.
Next Generation Implants Market Segmentation Overview
Metal and metal alloy materials have long been valued in the medical field. Many metals and metal alloys have been used for medical implants, including stainless steel, titanium and alloys, cobalt–chromium alloys, and tungsten heavy alloys. The rapid growth and development of the biomaterial field has created opportunities for the development of a wide range of metal-based medical products, including dental implants, artificial heart parts, valves, medical radiation shielding products, medical devices and equipment, clips, bone fixation devices, prosthetic and orthodontic devices for biomedical applications. Metal and metal alloys' advantages over other materials, such as high biocompatibility, greater strain-bearing capacity, strength, rigidity, and higher corrosion-resistance properties amongst others, account for a large portion of this segment's growth in the next generation implants market.
Request for a Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1013
Dental implants segment is projected to growth over the forecast period in next generation implants market. As practitioner expertise and supporting technology around dental implants continue to expand, dental implants are increasingly becoming the preferred treatment for edentulous individuals. In order to meet this increasing demand, a growing number of dentists are incorporating dental implant practices into their procedures. Continuous research in the development of new medical devices, as well as increasing applications of dental implants in various therapeutic areas, are expected to drive segment growth over the forecast period. Some of the major market participants provide dental implants products and solutions and contribute towards the market growth. Geass srl, for instance, offers two different implant ranges to dentists, combined with the Synthegra laser surface. The main implant line is the Way implant system, and the second is Omny, both of which are designed to assist dentists meet the growing needs of patients in a simple, comprehensive, and affordable manner.
End Users Outlook
Clinics segment is projected to witness remarkable growth during the forecast period in the global next generation implants market owing to the rise in the number of clinics in developed as well as developing economies. Furthermore, an increase in the number of implants performed in clinics is expected to boost market demand during the forecast period. Multi-specialty clinics have grown in popularity over the last few decades. These clinics meet all of a patient's health needs in one convenient location. Multi-specialty clinics benefit not only the physicians but also the patients. It employs a variety of specialists to provide patients with detailed medical treatment.
Due to rising healthcare expenditures, higher life expectancy, and a growing the number of age-related disorders, Asia Pacific is expected to be the most attractive market in the global next generation implants market over the forecast period. Furthermore, some of the region's growing economies, such as China, Japan, Korea, and India, are making significant contributions to the region's growth by implementing cutting-edge healthcare technology and investments towards advancement of healthcare infrastructure.
Enquiry Before Buying this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1013
Some of the key players operating in the next generation implants market are:
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- CoorsTek Inc.
- Geass srl
- Institut Straumann AG
- Invibio Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
- OCO Biomedical
- Smith & Nephew, Inc.
- Southern Implants
- Zimmer Biomet
- Other Market Participants
For Instant Purchase of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1013
More Trending Reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
- Hospital Acquired Infection Control Market 2021-2029
- Pediatric Healthcare Market 2021-2029
- Diagnostic Electrocardiograph (ECG) Market 2021-2029