The normal operation of the human heart is dependent on valves. With every heartbeat, a tissue flap on each valve opens and closes. The unidirectional blood flow from one cardiac chamber to the other is controlled by these. The damaged heart valve is replaced with a prosthetic or artificial heart valve during a heart valve replacement operation. This artificial valve is intended to behave similarly to a healthy natural heart valve. Each heartbeat causes the prosthetic heart valves to open and close, allowing appropriate blood flow through the heart. Each year, over 90 000 valve substitutes are implanted in the United States and 280 000 worldwide; roughly half are mechanical valves and the other half are bioprosthetic valves.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1245
Prosthetic heart valves are increasingly being used to replace native heart valves that need to be replaced. Increased prevalence of valvular heart disorders, rise in geriatric population, shift in people's sedentary lifestyles, revolutionary breakthroughs in heart valves, increased awareness of surgical treatment choices, and rising desire for minimally invasive operations are all factors driving the market forward. Moreover, leading players in the market are focused on investing into the research and development for advanced heart valves. For instance, people with defective heart valves may no longer require lifelong blood-thinning medicine after valve replacement surgery due to a new type of prosthetic heart valve comprised of long-lasting polymers. Furthermore In 2021, Abbott received the FDA approval for company's Epic™ Plus and Epic Plus Supra Stented Tissue Valves to improve therapy options for people with aortic or mitral valve disease. The Epic Plus Stented Tissue Valves are the latest addition to Abbott's portfolio of surgical tissue and mechanical heart valves . Thus, with these advancements the global prosthetic heart valve market is expect to grow at a rapid speed in the upcoming years.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Report Highlights
- The global prosthetic heart valve market was valued at US$ 6.98 Bn in 2021 growing at a CAGR of 11.1% over the forecast period (2022 – 2030).
- Based on the type in the global prosthetic heart valve market is segmented into mechanical valves, tissue valves, transcatheter valves. Valve repair or replacement are surgical alternatives for people who have substantial heart valve disease. A lot of factors influence the decision between repair and replacement, including age, kind of valve disease, and other medical issues. Mechanical valves are commonly being used due its durability. These mechanical valves rarely need replacements and often last for the remainder of a patient’s life. On the other hand, tissue valves are gaining popularity as these valves prevent blood clotting which happen due to mechanical valves. Valve repair or replacement are surgical alternatives for people who have substantial heart valve disease. A lot of factors influence the decision between repair and replacement, including age, kind of valve disease, and other medical issues.
- By end-user, the hospitals segment captured the largest revenue share in 2021 as hospitals are the primary point of care for treatment. Moreover, due to the support of various government initiatives and programs related to heart diseases have led to the rise in adoption of prosthetic heart valve treatments in hospitals.
- Based on the regions, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in the prosthetic heart valve market for the forecast period. Owing to increase in prevalence of cardiac disorders such as aortic stenosis the demand for prosthetic heart valves has risen in the last few years. Moreover, the rising investments in healthcare infrastructure and advanced treatments in countries like China and India has led to the growth of the market. Additionally, the leading players in the market are focused on incorporating advanced technologies and expand their presence across Asia Pacific region. For instance, Translumina, a global developer and manufacturer of innovative cardiovascular medical devices layed Asia's Largest Heart Valve manufacturing facility in India. Hence with these factors the prosthetic heart valve market is expected to grow rapidly in the Asia Pacific region.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1245
List of Key Players operating in the Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market:
- Braile Biomédica
- Colibri Heart Valve
- CryoLife, Inc
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- JenaValve Technology, Inc.
- LivaNova PLC( Gyprus Capital)
- Other Market Participants
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1245
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Segmentation
Absolute Markets Insights has segmented the global prosthetic heart valve market on type, position, end user, and region:
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2030)
- Mechanical heart valves
- Caged ball valves
- Tissue(bioprosthetic) heart valves
- Transcatheter heart valves
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Position Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2030)
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Ambulatory centers
- Urgent care centers
- Speciality Cardiac Centers
- Others (Specialty Centers, Research & Academic Institutes)
Global Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2030)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Prosthetic Heart Valve Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1245
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
AI Robot In Heart Treatment Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-AI-Robot-in-Heart-Treatment-Market-2021-2029-1070
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Cardiac-Resynchronization-Therapy-Market-2021-2029-1047
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213