Screenless display technology solves the problem of displaying information in a single location. It is a method of displaying information/data via an electronic video source without the use of a screen. The novel corona virus has struck more than 210 countries and territories around the world, putting states in trouble. The COVID-19 crisis has caused years of change in the way companies in all sectors and regions do business in just a few months. Companies have reduced the time required to digitize their customer and supply-chain interactions, as well as their internal operations by three to four years. The proportion of digitally enabled products in their portfolios is expected to grow at an alarming rate in the coming years. Amidst pandemic, increasing adoption of screenless display technologies in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries for drug discovery and disease treatment has been observed. Furthermore, there is a growing demand for this new technology in a variety of industries such as aerospace and defence, automotive, gaming, and consumer electronics, which is contributing towards the growth of the screenless display market.
Increased adoption of smartphones, as well as manufacturers' acceptance of advanced displays, are factors contributing to market expansion. Furthermore, the low power consumption, wide viewing angles, and enhanced privacy associated with this technology are some of the factors which are anticipated to aid the growth of global screenless display market's over the forecast period. Several companies are investing to obtain patents for their revolutionary screenless display technologies. Favorable government regulation for the adoption of advanced technologies in industries is one of the significant factor contributing to the market growth. In addition, some market participants are contributing towards the market growth through investments towards development. For example, Avegant Corp., a venture-backed technology company, announced its latest products, the AG-30L 30° and AG-50L 50° LED light engines, in September 2021. Avegant's 30 AR light engine employs proprietary illumination technology to reduce engine volume and weight while maintaining efficiency and MTF. The AG-50L, the next generation Avegant light engine, provides users with a larger field of view and a more immersive AR experience while maintaining the compact, light glasses form factor enabled by the AG-30L product.
Our 420+ Pages Report titled, “Screenless Display Market - Global Insights, Growth, Size, Comparative Analysis, Trends and Forecast, 2021 - 2029”, will include extensive information on the following pointers:
- Global market size and forecast values (2015 – 2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Years Considered (2015 – 2029)
- Historic Years: 2015 - 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Forecast Years: 2021 – 2029
- Market determinants and Influencing Factors
- Market Dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Trends)
- Analysis on Impact of Covid-19: Global Screenless Display Market
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitive Benchmarking: Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Product Launches
- Investments Trends
- R&D Initiatives
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Detailed profiles of major market participants operating in the market, encompassing information pertaining to company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, SWOT analysis and business strategies
- Region specific reports including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America are also available in our repository.
- The reports can be provided in different languages including French, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese and other languages.
Request Sample Copy of This Report:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1058
Further key findings from the report are mentioned below:
- Retinal display segment is gaining traction in the screenless display market and is anticipated further grow over the forecast period. Retinal display is a screenless display technique that draws a raster display (similar to a television) directly onto the retina of the eye, rather than having the image reflected by any substance. This can produce the illusion of viewing an image from many feet afar or from a larger and crisper perspective of any object that is employing specific lasers or LEDs to scan light essentially into the optic nerve by mixing fundamental colors.
- Holographic display is expected to gain substantial share in the market over the forecast period. This approach records the light scattered from an object and then reconstructs it so that the object seems to be in the same position relative to the recording medium as it was when it was recorded. It provides high-quality images and videos that can be viewed with naked eye and do not require any special equipment.
- Healthcare industry is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period in the global screenless display market, owing to increased research and development activities in the healthcare sector and increasing acceptance of innovative technologies to treat patients and diseases. During surgery, screenless display technology allows the surgeon to observe a virtual X-Ray of infected areas as well as information about that patient. By tracking the physician's vision in relation to the patient's location, virtual images produced by display might be laid down with the patient.
- Asia Pacific region is expected to register highest growth rate during the forecast years in the global screenless display market. The region's growth is attributed to consistently developing economies, favorable government regulations, and continuous adoption of new technologies in major economies such as China, India, and Japan. Furthermore, Europe also holds a considerable portion of the market due to the existence of important corporations and the utilization of new technologies to strengthen their position in Europe. For instance, MicroVision, Inc., a specialist in MEMS-based solid state automotive lidar and micro-display technology for augmented reality, plans to build a new office in Germany in July 2021 to assist OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers promote the Company's automotive lidar technology and sensor. As interest in lidar technology rises, the company's location in Germany enables it to collaborate more directly with potential partners and clients.
Enquiry Before Buying:https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1058
Global Screenless Display Market Segmentations
Global Screenless Display Market Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Visual Image Display
- Retinal Display
- Synaptic Interface
Global Screenless Display Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Holographic Display
- Head-Mounted Display
- Head-Up Display
Global Screenless Display Market End User Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- Aerospace & Defence
- Consumer Electronics
Global Screenless Display Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2029)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Key Companies in the global screenless display market are:
- Avegant Corp.
- Leia Display System
- RealView Imaging Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1058
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +917400242424, US +1-510-420-1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna