The global transient protein expression market is being driven by advances in genetic research, increased public-private funding for life science, and an increase in applications. Furthermore, the market for transient protein expression is predicted to grow due to its lower cost as compared to stable transfection, as well as speedy timeline of expression. Transient expression is the most efficient technique to analyze a large number of genes in a short period of time. It is an effective method for investigating the roles of gene products. Recombinant proteins, including those used in medicine, can be made in a variety of expression systems, including bacteria, yeast, plants, and mammalian cells. Plants have recently emerged as a viable mechanism for protein production. The benefits of employing plants for protein production include reduced plant cultivation costs and product safety due to the absence of diseases common to both plants and animals. Transient expression assays have become more useful for characterizing unknown gene functions and metabolic pathways in recent years. Some of the major organizations have also contributed to market growth by introducing new products. For instance, ProteoGenix, a biotech contract research business based in France, announced the introduction of the XtenCHO Transient Expression System in March 2022. Because of improved plasmid stability and optimized metabolism, this novel expression method can generate up to 10 times higher yields with less hands-on time than existing solutions. ProteoGenix created XtenCHO by genetically modifying the parental cell line Chinese hamster ovary (CHO)-K1 to have features that optimize protein production yields. According to the company, the product has improved robustness, allowing it to recover rapidly after thawing and work satisfactorily under substandard settings.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1177
The Antibody Production segment is one of the Significant Segments in the Transient Protein Expression Market in 2021
Transient antibody production is appropriate for small-scale antibody screening. It enables rapid and parallelized production without the need for the generation of producer cell lines. Furthermore, transient antibody production in mammalian cells can be scaled up to yield grams of antibodies. Transient transfection technology advancements in the last decade have had a significant impact on therapeutic antibody discovery and development and will drive segment growth in the coming years. Furthermore, growing research activities in the developed economies is anticipated to contribute to the segment growth.
The Mammalian segment holds the largest share of the Transient Protein Expression market in 2021
According to the AMI, the mammalian segment holds the largest share of the transient protein expression market in 2021. Transient expression in mammals enables the rapid generation, purification, and characterization of milligrams to gram quantities of intracellular recombinant proteins for therapeutic, functional, and structural studies. Because of the physiologically relevant environment, mammalian expression systems can be used to produce mammalian proteins with the most native structure and activity. Also, mammalian expression systems can be used to make antibodies, complex proteins, and proteins for functional cell-based assays. This system can be used to produce proteins transiently or via stable cell lines in which the expression construct is integrated into the host genome.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1177
The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Transient Protein Expression Market
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 pandemic has swept the world, posing a serious worldwide threat to lives and livelihoods, with millions of confirmed cases and millions of deaths from COVID-19 in the first year of the pandemic. Because of the COVID–19 pandemic, there has been an increase in the utilization of transient protein expression in vaccine development. Several researchers have begun substantial investigation on the new coronavirus using transient protein expression. According to some general studies, the N protein component of SARS-CoV-2 produced in plants works as a perfectly valid antigen for COVID-19 diagnosis. Furthermore, the study's findings support the use of plant platforms for the development of recombinant proteins as reagents for COVID-19 diagnosis. Similar initiatives by organizations to adapt more seamlessly to shifting market conditions suggest that the worldwide transient protein expression market would grow positively during the projected period.
North America Registered for the Largest Market Share of the Transient Protein Expression Market in 2021, Primarily Driven By the Increasing Adoption of Technology in Academic Research Centers and Research Laboratories in this Region
Countries such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico have made significant investments in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry for drug development, vaccine development, clinical research, diagnostics, and another purpose. Furthermore, the presence of major players in this region helps in the growth of the market.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Market participants operating in the global transient protein expression market are listed below:
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- New England Biolabs.
- PhyNexus, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Sino Biological Inc.
- STEMCELL Technologies Inc.
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Other Market Participants
How Absolute Market Insights is Unique in Nature?
The research report on Global Transient Protein Expression Market will include extensive information based on the following pointers:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015 – 2030), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2020 has been considered as historic years, 2021 as the base year, while 2022 to 2030 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market Determinants and Influencing Factors
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Market Dynamics
- Trends on Global Transient Protein Expression Market
- Exclusive Details on the Effect of the Pandemic
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitor Landscape
- Product Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis, 2021
- Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- The final report will include competitive product benchmarking which will encompass comparison of varied services offered by different market participants on the basis of their features and capabilities that will help you to understand their market offerings. Furthermore, for each company, we will provide information regarding company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, and SWOT analysis and business strategies.
- The research study specific to a region, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America, is also available.
- We offer our reports in different languages which include German, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and Korean amongst others.
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1177
Global Transient Protein Expression Market
- Kits and Reagent
- Expression Vector
- Competent Cells
By System Type
- Vaccines Development
- Intracellular & Multi-Protein Complexes
- Structural Analysis
- Protein Interaction
- Antibody Production
- Genetic Engineering
- Functional Assays
By End Users
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Clinical Research Organizations
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Global Transient Protein Expression Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1177
Global Genetic Testing Market –
Global Predictive Genetic Testing and Consumer Genomics Market –
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on Healthcare category.
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behaviour, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfil their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213