Human DNA is a complex structure and researchers are yet to understand it completely, irrespective of the level of advancement witnessed by science. Scientists are finding new ways to get into the detail of genetics of almost every organism including human, animals and plants. This would help them in getting answers for several questions like response to any new drug or change in environment. This is exactly where; genome sequencing plays an important role. It is basically showcasing abilities to not only treat diseases but also their management and prevention. As the world of modern medical science is now heavily inclined towards precision medicine instead of traditional treatment, and genome sequencing is facilitating this change by showcasing supreme clinical properties, the global whole genome sequencing (WSG) market is propelling. Whole genome sequencing has proven to be a boon for cancer patients as it not only helps in diagnosis but also in understanding the root cause of this dreadful ailment.
The healthcare sector was tremendously dented by the coronavirus pandemic. In the times of global adversity, majority of government-affiliated pharma companies and research institutions ramped up their research activities in an attempt for the development of the vaccine or effective treatment for the novel disease. Genome sequencing was used by researchers to not only track the origin of CoV-2 but also track its spread and impact. The demand for single cell sequencing has gone up drastically over the period of last few years and this rampantly is driving the growth of whole genome sequencing (WSG) market. Similarly, surging number of genome projects that have been aided by the government bodies across the globe is also contributing to the growth of this market. The study of genome is a great help in developing treatment for several ailments.
Get PDF sample report with all related graphs & charts (pre and post covid-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1197
Irrespective of the efficiency of this treatment, the lack of technicians who are trained in conducting plays a big restraining factor in the growth of whole genome sequencing (WSG) market. Despite better instruments, many nations are having lesser number of technicians. Meanwhile, the introduction of portable genome sequencing devices is forecasted to take the global whole genome sequencing (WSG) market to a new level. These devices are not just efficient but also are highly affordable and this is driving the the growth of this market.
Report Highlights - Global Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Market:
- Human whole-genome sequencing section is forecasted to witness fastest growth over the period of next few years. The extensive research in terms of cancer and post COVID-19 will help this segment to grow.
- The paradigm shift towards medicines that are personalized along with plunging costs of sequencing courtesy of the introduction of NGS technology is immensely contributing in the growth of whole genome sequencing (WSG) market.
- Despite huge funding from various government bodies, stringent regulatory framework towards development of latest products is likely to hinder the growth of this market.
- The region of Asia Pacific is forecasted to witness growth at the fastest rate for the whole genome sequencing (WSG) market. Presence of leading pharmaceutical companies along with government affiliated research institutes in Japan, South Korea, India and China will contribute to the growth of this market.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1197
Global Whole Genome Sequencing (WSG) Market Key Players:
- 10x Genomics
- Agilent Technologies
- Eurofins Genomics, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Macrogen Europe B.V
- Oxford Nanopore
- Qiagen N.V.
- Simplify Genomics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Other Market Participants
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Global Whole Genome Sequencing (WSG) Market
By Procedures/ Techniques
- Large Whole Genome Sequencing (>5Mb)
- Small Genome Sequencing (<=5Mb)
- Phased Sequencing
- Human Whole Genome Sequencing
- De Novo Sequencing
By Genome Type
- Animal Microorganism
- Food Safety Management
- Drug Trials and Pharmacogenomics
- Rare Disease Diagnosis
By End Use
- Academic Institutions and Research Institutions
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Purchase the latest in-depth Whole Genome Sequencing (WSG) Market report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1197
Global Metagenomic Sequencing Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Metagenomic-Sequencing-Maket-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1180
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Artificial-Intelligence-AI-in-Genomics-Market-2021---2029-896
Global CRISPR Gene Editing Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/CRISPR-Gene-Editing-Market-2021---2029-898
Glance through Absolute Markets Insights plethora of reports on Healthcare Category
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behaviour, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213