What could be more calming than a bit of greenery to brighten up your city home? Having greenery around will certainly have a relaxing effect. Also, the plants help to improve the air quality and your health.
Though your hectic schedule along with little space in your bachelor pad can make it difficult to have plants around and care for them. But there are a few plants that will brighten up your space with some greenery and not need a lot of care in return.
- Hoya kerrii a.k.a. Hoya Heart Plant is cute and small enough to fit on your window sill. They survive in bright direct or indirect sunlight and need water every three-four weeks.
- Air Plants can almost about live only on air. All they need is some water every 2 weeks.
- Aloe Vera plants are useful for your beauty regime, along with being a salve for small burns. All they will need is less water and warm spot.
- Chinese Money Plant won't grow money, though it is believed that the plant brings you financial success. They will need no fertilizers, very less water and grow about a foot tall, perfect to place the plant on your TV table.
- Moon Cactus will add a much-needed pop of color to your dull desk and life. Plus, it won’t need any water for months, once it is a year old.
- Peace Lilies, according to NASA are great air purifiers. And they only need water when it is completely dry.
- Anthurium plants will look like fresh flowers surrounded by green leaves. And they can live in low light too.
Tags : Hoya Heart Plant, Air Plants, Aloe Vera , Moon Cactus,