The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
- Beijing's new security law for Hong Kong has created a stir in the relations between the UK and China.
- Chinese officials have threatened consequences if the UK cuts Huawei out of its telecom infrastructure amid growing tensions over se...
- The Australian government will provide tax refunds to millions of Australians for last year as well as ahead of the new year
- However, the previous free childcare subsidy will be removed and parents will be obliged to pay
• Qualcomm Inc will invest Rs 730 crore in Jio Platforms for the stake of 0.15 percent
• Reliance Industries Limited has now sold 25.34 stake in Jio Platforms for Rs 118,318.45 crore
• Qualcomm is the third strategic investor after Facbook a...
- SK Hynix Inc. has started the mass production of HBM2E DRAM chips.
- The new HBM2E DRAM chip can process data at the speed of 460 gigabyte (GB) per second.
SK Hynix Inc. from South Korea has commenced the mass production of ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,870.31 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index was at 10,844.70 points
• Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the morning session with growth of 3 percent...
- For all the people who are living out of Dubai currently and have expired visa will get extended time to renew their visas
- As the country gears for unlocking and welcoming citizens back in their homeland, the visa rules modification comes a...
- China is building thousands of 5G base stations every week to revive the domestic supply chains.
- China has a goal to built 5 million towers by the end of the year to enable faster communication for hundreds of millions of smartphone users....
• Current Total Cases: 878,254
• Total Deaths : 23,174
• Cumulative recoveries : 553,471
• Active cases: 301,609
• Top five states that has the maximum number of cases :
Maharashtra: Cases 254,427, number of deaths 1...
- Professor Xu Zhangrun, an outspoken critic of China’s ruler, has been released after six days in police custody.
- The professor has criticized China’s response and actions against coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
- The cl...
- Zeng Yuqun has built his company the Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Ltd. into China’s leading battery champion in a short span.
- He has created the largest global producer of rechargeable cells for the plug-in vehicles.
- More than 140 people either died or went missing due to severe floods in China that have affected almost 38 million people.
- The flood has destroyed more than 28,000 buildings while the cost of damage accounts for 82.2 billion yuan which is...
- On Saturday night, the Virgin Marry Statue was set ablaze by someone.
- The plastic flowers held by the Virgin Marry statue were set on fire by the suspect, claimed Boston Fire Department.
- One spokesman of Archdiocese of Boston sa...
- For authorities in Florida it is a tough decision to reopen schools amid the outbreak.
- Parents groups are having regular discussions with school boards.
- Florida reported 15,299 COVID-19 cases on Sunday, the highest number reported in a day so far.
- There were 45 fatalities reported, bringing the total number to 4,242. ...
- The Pacific beach has become a fresh epicentre of COVID-19.
- Pacific beach is where there is more number of cases, the KPBS analysis revealed.
- There was a picture...