The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
• Until now, China has refused to exchange maps in the western sector and has only exchanged maps for the central sector
• Even after 22 rounds of talks on the border issue, Beijing has no shown any intention to exchange maps or clarify the LAC
- Hong Kong is slowly seeing a rise in the number of Covid-19 cases.
- On Monday, it recorded 50 new instances of Covid-19. The government will soon release social distancing measures till today afternoon.
More cases can...
• Sechenov First State Medical University has successfully completed human trials on the COVID-19 vaccine
• According to Vadim Tarasov, the director of the Institute for Translational Medicine and Biotechnology, the first group of volunteers will be ...
- KTO has partnered with Ctrip to promote and sell tourism products in South Korea.
- At “Super Boss Live Show,” KTO promoted many tourism packages.
The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO), South Korea's state-run...
- Australia wants Hong Kong’s genuine talent to help grow the Australian economy
- It cleared that safe haven plans are not on board but people deciding to stay in Australia for business purposes will be welcomed
- China Stock market has surged for eight consecutive sessions and gained 390 points which are equivalent to 12 percent.
- The Shanghai Composite Index (SCI) now rests just above the 3,380-point plateau and is likely to surge further. <...
- Primark will not take advantage of the British Government’s employer’s scheme.
- The government is investing $37 million to bring back the employers from furlough.
- Primark reported a loss of $821 million in net...
• The Mumbai-based private sector lender is hoping to raise Rs 15,000 crore with the help of the FPO
• The letter dated May 22, the RBI asked IBU to comply with the restriction within the period of 12 months
• The RBI on many instances had f...
- Beijing's new security law for Hong Kong has created a stir in the relations between the UK and China.
- Chinese officials have threatened consequences if the UK cuts Huawei out of its telecom infrastructure amid growing tensions over se...
- The Australian government will provide tax refunds to millions of Australians for last year as well as ahead of the new year
- However, the previous free childcare subsidy will be removed and parents will be obliged to pay
• Qualcomm Inc will invest Rs 730 crore in Jio Platforms for the stake of 0.15 percent
• Reliance Industries Limited has now sold 25.34 stake in Jio Platforms for Rs 118,318.45 crore
• Qualcomm is the third strategic investor after Facbook a...
- SK Hynix Inc. has started the mass production of HBM2E DRAM chips.
- The new HBM2E DRAM chip can process data at the speed of 460 gigabyte (GB) per second.
SK Hynix Inc. from South Korea has commenced the mass production of ...
• The S&P BSE Sensex is trading at 36,870.31 points, while the benchmark Nifty50 index was at 10,844.70 points
• Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra were the top Sensex gainers in the morning session with growth of 3 percent...
- For all the people who are living out of Dubai currently and have expired visa will get extended time to renew their visas
- As the country gears for unlocking and welcoming citizens back in their homeland, the visa rules modification comes a...
- China is building thousands of 5G base stations every week to revive the domestic supply chains.
- China has a goal to built 5 million towers by the end of the year to enable faster communication for hundreds of millions of smartphone users....