The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
The incorporation of advanced digital technologies in online marketplace optimization tools offering enhanced sales and operational efficiency, are anticipated to attract a larger consumer base. Online marketplace optimization tools are used by online sellers to create product listings, manage in...
Global Water Free Urinals Market will grow to US$ 674.3 Mn by 2027 at a CAGR of 11.8%, says Absolute Markets Insights
Global water free urinals market was valued at US$ 275.7 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% over the forecast period to reach a value of US$ 674.3 Mn in 2027....
- President of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for COVID-19.
- Previously, the President had informed the citizens of Brazil that the virus possesses no direct threat.
- Bolsonaro started experiencing the symptoms on Sun...
- In APR 2019, 5G internet technology started in South Korea.
- One year later, there were 6.9 Million 5G subscribers in South Korea.
In APR 2019, South Korea witnessed the launch of 5G internet technology. In MAY 2020, South ...
• The Unlock 1 guidelines issued by the Central Government allowed reopening of majority of businesses including salons and restaurants
• The 17-day complete lockdown imposed by the Tamil Nadu state government has dented most of the businesses in Chennai
- A heavy fine has been imposed on Deutsche Bank in links with Jeffrey Epstein case.
- Deutsche Bank has been linked with the Jeffrey Epstein case.
- New York State Department of Financial Services imposed a fine of %150 millio...
- Direct cash payments can improve financial security in the U.S
- Economists urge U.S policymakers to continue providing the same to build up the economy.
- The congress had supplemented an aid of $600 weekly as an unemploymen...
- U.S Government signs a deal with Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- A $450 million contract has been signed between the two parties.
- The deal is for supplying a double antibody cocktail drug for COVID-19.
- The name of t...
- In 2018, Mie University in central Japan started a course of Ninja Studies.
- Central Japan is believed to be the home of Ninja.
- Genichi Mitsuhashi studied many ancient texts to learn more about ninjas. He also went through ninja t...
Introduction of advanced autonomous robots powered by cutting-edge technologies such 3D mapping, artificial intelligence and others are anticipated to boost the growth of global sanitization ...
- Florida is all set to reopen state’s schools by August.
- Richard Corcoran, the Education Commissioner of Florida issued orders for reopening and said that state’s schools must reopen as prolonged closure will hamper the educatio...
The on-going advancements in medical treatments are anticipated to create potential applications for surgical sponges specifically designed for those applications.
The on-going integration of new technologies such as visualization, robotics and others in medical devices have facilitated...
- Japan is planning to begin talks with Brunei and Taiwan on easing travel restrictions.
- The restrictions were imposed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Japan wants to start with removing travel restrictions for businesspeople.
- As the pro-democracy lawmakers raised slogans against China and for Hong Kong’s independence in 2016, they were disqualified from their seats
- They were asked to pay all the money given to them by the government for setting offices aft...
COVAXIN, the first indigenous COVID-19 vaccine from India is all set to start its human trials from next week. Bharat Biotech, a Hyderabad-based company in association with ICMR and NIV, Pune developed a COVID-19 vaccine that got approval from the DCGI to conduct human trials in the last week. As...