The page you are looking did not found or removed.
The post you may like
- Overfishing and climate change worry Japan over the prices of Pacific saury.
- The seasonal fish is widely caught and sold in Japan from around $0.94.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries warned about the worse...
- Almost 33% of the 18,000 peddlers ask for e payment as the government is pushing to make businesses online.
- Singapore is aiming at hundred percent e-business by next year as it is pushing new factors and rewards in the forefront to change t...
- The total number of Covid-19 deaths in Florida reaches 8,553
- The total number of confirmed cases reaches 542,792
On Tuesday, Florida reported 276 new COVID – 19 deaths. Since the pandemic began, it is the highest num...
- Singapore and German firms collaborate to create seeds for indoor farming. Temasek along with German pharmaceutical Bayer to frame an organization that means to grow new assortments of vegetable seed
The main office will be in Califo...
• The ED has seized mobile phones and electronic gadgets to investigate if she talked about financial transactions with late Sushant Singh Rajput
• As per the ED sources, Rhea shared about her experience about a trip to Italy where she saw Sushant depresse...
- MotoGP will be ending its 2020 season in Portimao, Portugal
- The MotoGP will be hosted by the Algarve International Circuit in Portugal
The prompters of the MotoGP said that, the MotoGP will be ending its 2020 season in th...
- The U.S. recently surpassed 5 million COVID – 19 cases
- Brazil has reported more than 3 million cases
Carissa Etienne said during a news briefing that America has been reporting more than 100,000 new corona viru...
- Hyundai Motors announced Wednesday that its driverless joint venture with Aptive has been christened Motional.
- The automaker had lately kicked-off a joint venture in March with Aptiv-a self-driving technology company-as it seeks to develop and commercialize its autonomous techn...
• Unacademy has picked the bid papers and will soon submits its bid
• The BCCI had clearly said that it is planning to raise a sum of Rs 300 crore after exit of Vivo
• Companies like Patanjali, Amazon and Jio have also shown interest in gett...
- On Thursday, Joe Biden added one more historical event to the year 2020.
- Woman of Indian descent, Kamala Harris, will be nominated for the national office, as vice presidential nominee.
- Harris has got the potential to bring impo...
• The Delhi state government is in favour of giving permission to all the businesses but the LG Baijal has refused citing fragile coronavirus situation
• Around 25 lakh people in Delhi were dependant on gyms, hotels and weekly markets said Chamber of Trade...
- The economy of United Kingdom has dropped around 730,000 jobs due to the corona virus pandemic
- The Office for National Statistics said that, there was a record drop in the number of workers
The economy of the United Kingd...
- Jimmy Lai owner of Hong Kong's Apple Daily was arrested Monday in the morning was released on bail today on Wednesday.
- He is an ardent democrat who was taken for last year’s crackdown. Similarly, Agnes Chow, an activist who gave u...
- Senior Hong Kong leader faces sanctions from the USA as the city rammed under the security legislation which stops the breathing of free speech and liberal rights of the people. The US government has enforced sanctions on Carrie lam along with 10 othe...
- Spain is on alert as new species on mosquito is identified in the areas of Spain
- This Mosquito can transmit deadly diseases
Spain is one of the worst affected countries in the world in fighting the battle against corona v...