Insulation is of utmost important and this is exactly why sheets and blankets are being used. In last couple of years, term weighted blankets is gaining massive popularity. Weighted blankets are primarily those blankets that distribute weight uniformly and provide required temperature. In case of weighted blankets, the weight changes as per the size of blanket and needs of the user. This blanket type is basically designed to keep the person warm along with application of light pressure that simulates sensation similar to being held. This sensation has proven helpful in the treatment of various mental illnesses as it likely to improve one’s mood. Its mood boosting capability makes these blankets an ideal substitute for anxiety related disorders and this is the reason why the weighted blankets are being used extensively. Mental disorders like depression, Asperger Syndrome and autism are being treated with the help of weighted blanket. The weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market is growing at rampantly courtesy of many factors. One of the major factor that contributes to the growth of this market is increasing prevalence of mental health disorders.
Get PDF sample report with related graphs & charts (Pre & post COVID-19 impact analysis): https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1259
The demand for weighted blankets skyrocketed after the coronavirus pandemic. The growing recession that caused rise in unemployment and this is why number of people suffering from mental disorders surged.
One of the key reasons that impacts the growth of the weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market is several concerns pertaining to safety issues when used by children. This is the reason why people are skeptical to use these blankets. Many children suffered from diseases like Autism and these blankets are a great relief for them, though the safety concerns make their parents or guardians apprehensive about this product.
Meanwhile, the weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market is forecasted to witness massive growth due to the advancements in the material and technology of weighted blankets.
Speak to our analyst in case of queries before buying this report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1259
Global Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market:
- The outer duvet cover differentiates between the conventional weighted blanket and cooling weighted blanket.
- Several disorders related to sleep, stress, anxiety, Asperger Syndrome, and autism are being treated with the help of weighted blanket and this helps the weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market grow rampantly.
- Due to rise in competition and internet boom, the online distribution channel of the weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market is forecasted to witness rapid growth. Rising use of social media and robust logistics will help this market take giant strides.
- The region of Asia is forecasted to witness massive growth that too at a rapid rate for the Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market. Rising population in countries like China and India, and increasing competition is taking toll on mental health of many people. The spending capacity of working individuals has gone up and this ultimately helps this market grow tremendously.
View our exclusive press releases on Industry Global News24
Key players operating in the global weighted blanket (gravity blanket) market are listed below:
- Baloo Living
- Bearaby ha
- Brooklyn Bedding
- Chengdu Yixi Textile Co., Ltd
- Gravity Blankets
- Helix Sleep
- Layla Sleep INC
- Luna Wellness
- Purple Innovation, LLC
- Saatva, Inc
- Other Market Participants
Purchase the latest in-depth Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market Report @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1259
Global Weighted Blanket (Gravity Blanket) Market
By Product Type
- Original/ Conventional Weighted Blanket
- Cooling Weighted Blanket
By Medical Condition
- Sleep Disorders/ Insomnia
- ADD and ADHD
- Stress, Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Asperger Syndrome and Autism
- Less than 15 lbs
- 15 lbs to 20 lbs
- More than 20 lbs
By End Users
By Distribution Channel
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe (France, The UK, Spain, Germany, Italy, Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway), Benelux Union (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg), Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Southeast Asia), Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Kuwait, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Request for customization to meet your precise research requirements: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=1259
Browse more trending reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
Global Biochips Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Biochips-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1226
Global Synthetic Biology Market - https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Synthetic-Biology-Market-2022-%E2%80%93-2030-1179
Absolute Markets Insights assists in providing accurate and latest trends related to consumer demand, consumer behavior, sales, and growth opportunities, for the better understanding of the market, thus helping in product designing, featuring, and demanding forecasts. Our experts provide you the end-products that can provide transparency, actionable data, cross-channel deployment program, performance, accurate testing capabilities and the ability to promote ongoing optimization. From the in-depth analysis and segregation, we serve our clients to fulfill their immediate as well as ongoing research requirements. Minute analysis impact large decisions and thereby the source of business intelligence (BI) plays an important role, which keeps us upgraded with current and upcoming market scenarios.
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: [email protected]
Phone: IN +91-7400-24-24-24, US +1-510-420-1213