Sea buckthorn oil plays an important role in the lives of people who prefer to consume natural and organic products for healthy heart and healthy skin. The sedentary lifestyle, especially in urban facilities, is causing numerous health-related complications in individuals. Sea buckthorn oil is an abundant source of flavonoids and omega-3,6,7 and 9 fatty acids. These play a crucial role in improving cardiovascular health. Sea buckthorn oil is one of the rarest plant-based palmitoleic acid, thus making it a vital source of omega-7 fatty acids for vegans. Hence, the growing prevalence of cardiac diseases is anticipated to amplify the growth of global sea buckthorn oil market over the forecast period.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=827
The rampant spread of Covid-19 pandemic has encouraged the adoption of online distribution channels among manufacturers and distributors. Third party online platforms such as Alibaba and Amazon are being increasingly used to sell sea buckthorn oil-based products across customers located around the world. The proliferation of smart devices and internet connectivity has brought more uses online, which is further augmenting the growth of global sea buckthorn oil market.
The global sea buckthorn oil market accounted for US$ 18.93 Mn in 2020, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast years (2021-2029).
The detailed research study provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of global sea buckthorn oil market. The market has been analyzed from demand as well as supply side. The demand side analysis covers market revenue across regions and further across all the major countries. The supply side analysis covers the major market players and their regional and global presence and strategies. The geographical analysis done emphasizes on each of the major countries across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Enquiry Before Buying @ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=827
Key Findings of the Report:
- The pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements segment held the highest share in the global sea buckthorn oil market in 2020 as sea buckthorn oil-based medicines and dietary supplements have proven to showcase extremely beneficial outcomes.
- Due to coronavirus, an increased demand for health supplements that could boost immunity is being witnessed globally. Hence, sea buckthorn oil, which has high flavonoid content, has known to have aided in fighting infections amongst individuals.
- Offline distribution channels such as retail stores held larger market share due to higher investment by manufacturers to maximize the reach. However, during the forecast period, the market share of online retail stores is expected to grow faster as due to COVID-19-induced lockdowns, individuals are increasingly preferring to buy from online sources.
- North America is expected to emerge as the fastest growing market during the forecast period. Increasing investments by manufacturers towards expansion of their consumer base along with growing demand for natural skin care products in the region is anticipated to proliferate the region’s growth in the global sea buckthorn oil market over the forecast years.
- Some of the major players operating in the global sea buckthorn oil market are Connoils, Gustav Heess, Henry Lamotte Oils, OPW Ingredients GmbH, SEABUCKWONDERS, Sibu Seaberry, SLI Chemicals GmbH, Source Naturals, Inc., W.S. Badger Company and Weleda Natures Aid amongst others.
Request for Customization@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=827
Global Sea Buckthorn Oil Market:
- By Type
- Sea Buckthorn Oil Virgin
- Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil Virgin
- By End User
- Food and Dried Beverage
- Anti-ageing Products
- Pharmaceuticals and Dietary Supplements
- Skin Care Products
- By Distribution Channel
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Get Full Information of this premium report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Sea-Buckthorn-Oil-Market-2021---2029-827
Absolute Markets Insights strives to be your main man in your business resolve by giving you insight into your products, market, marketing, competitors, and customers. Visit …
Email id: [email protected]
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna