Search result for Australia
- Gold and silver bars witnessed a highly touted upswing with the markets being safe havens amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
- Perth Gold bars tipped to resume market highs amid a sellout of that pinched the market.
The Perth Mint surged p...
• First three cases of corona infected in Goa
• All three patients have history of travel from abroad
Country’s most visited place in terms of foreign travellers and one of the world’s biggest party place saw three ne...
- India observes a successful JuntaCurfew today
- Italy not able to lower its fatality rate
- Australia says don’t fly domestic too
- Pakistan fights coronavirus
Italy, according to t...
- Australia is not hit as severely by coronavirus as many other parts of Europe & North America
- Schools are open
- Bondi beach closed as more than 1000 gathered
.Even as the spread of covid-19 is kn...
- Australia declares human bio-security emergency
- Issues Level 4 Do Not Travel advice
- Virgin Australia airlines cancel all international flights
- Qantas will fly only at 10% international capacity
- Coronavirus outbreak has adversely affected financial markets
- It has made difficult to put price tags on deals
Reports suggest that at least three Australian takeovers are facing lower prices a...
- Hankook Tyre has extended partnership with Australian National Rugby League for one year.
- Hankook will hold on to the title “Official tyre of NRL” in 2020.
- Hankook is planning to launch the big...
- Tom Hanks and wife, Nina Wilson in Australia with COVID-19 infection
- Justin Trudeau, the Canadian PM has self quarantined himself till the test results of his wife come back
Actor, Tom Hanks and his wife Rita Wilson were travelling...
- Hankook is declared the official control tyres for the Australian Prototype Series and the radical Australia Cup.
- Hankook Tyres will be the major sponsor for the National Rugby League.
- Hankook tyres will give opportunities...
- Euro jumped and settled at $1.1185 overnight.
- The dollar index remained six-week low against the basket of six currencies.
- The Japanese yen is steady at 108.26 per dollar.
On Tuesday, the dollar remained stable...
- The boutique resort faced a sudden, temporary shutdown in response to the bushfires that were raging across Australia.
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reopened in February and began welcoming guests back to the valley to experience nat...
- This continent has a plethora of domestic designers who specialize in men’s fashion
- The best way to find appropriate clothing is by checking the fashion trends, functionality, flexibility and fit.
- The United States has issued low-level travel advisory against Japan
- Other countries including Australia, Micronesia, Thailand etc. have banned entry of visitors directly from Japan
Japan and South Korea have reportedly r...
- According to a dealership, discounts on new Holden cars will be as high as $17,500.
- General Motors, the parent company of Holden, has announced to cease the operation of Holden by the end of 2021.
- This move will take the job of ...
- The Australian subsidiary of the Kumho tire is considered as a company treasure.
- Kumho has a total of 5.3 percent share of the Australian market.
- Kumho provides tires in its mid-level pricing and is used as original equipment (O...
- Australian Dollar surged by 0.3 percent and settled at 0.6689 against the US dollar.
- Chinese Yuan gained 0.3 percent and settled at 6.9893 against the US dollar.
- Euro and pound are pushed by the US dollar towards lows.
- Australia experiences 176 mm of rainfall
- Wettest 24 hours since 1992
- Another 200 millimeter of rainfall expected
Australia is a land of extremes. Being an arid island wildfires are not new to the country...
- The dollar index has gone up by 0.44 percent and settled at 97.802.
- Against the yen, the dollar is trading at 108.62 yen.
- The Yuan traded at 7.0127 yuan per dollar.
The dollar strengthened on the early trading ...
- Australia was ravaged by bushfires for the better part of January and resulted in wildlife injuries and deaths
- Lotte’s Koala March sold in Japan, has set up links for donation to Australian wildlife recovery
- Green Distillation Technologies (GDT), plans to sell its recycling solutions around the globe.
- It has signed a deal with the US to set its first plant.
- Globally a total of 1.5 billion end-on-life tyres are produced in a year.