Search result for China
- China rejects Human Rights Watch accusations of abuses in Xinjiang.
- Human Rights Watch appealed to the U.N. Human Rights Commission to investigate reports Xinjiang region.
- Beijing refuted by saying the camps are for job t...
- China gives jail terms to Hong Kong’s anti-govt. protestors.
- Jimmy Lai, a Hong Kong publisher has been sentenced to 14 months in jail this week.
- Some of the sentences handed down on Friday were suspended.
• Talking at Boao Forum on Asia, Xi said “International affairs should be conducted by way of negotiations and discussions, and the future destiny of the world should be decided by all countries.”
• Xi also said “What we need in today&rsq...
- The hay exports of Australia to China have been under threat as the permits lapse
- Australia is having 28 hay exporting companies with the permits who are able to ship the bales of hay to China
The hay producers of Au...
- Indian Government has fast-tracked the applications for Remdesivir production to scale up the production.
- This move is expected to increase the combined capacity of Indian companies manufacturing the drug to around 7.8 million vials a month...
- China to produce COVID-19 vaccine for 70% of its population.
- China is trying to reshape its pharmaceutical industry.
- More than 100 million doses had been exported by March.
- Biotec has produced 250 million doses...
- CNSA to announce China’s first Mars rover on April 24.
- Nanjing city will host the main events on Space Day of China.
- China in 2016, set April 24 as the country's Space Day on the occasion of the launch of "...
- Japan saw a brisk increase in exports in March by 16.1 percent.
- The recovery in exports has been attributed to rising in material shipments to China.
- Japan’s exports stood at 7.38 trillion yen ($68 billion).
- U.S & China releases joint statement to cooperate on climate change.
- U.S & China are also expected to cooperate with other countries to tackle the matter.
- U.S & China will discuss concrete actions to reduce ca...
• US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry and China Special Envoy for Climate Change Xie Zhenhua said the two countries have agreed to cooperate on the issue of climate change
• The statement also said the two nations are looking forward to th...
• In an interview with The Associated Press, Vice Foreign Minister Le Yucheng said the United States appears to be highlighting confrontation and playing down co-operation
• The top Chinese diplomat also said that “To me it is hard to imagine the two...
- China tells U.S, Japan to take their concerns & demands seriously.
- Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian expressed the serious concerns.
- Zhao mentioned the countries to avoid words and actions that interfe...
- Yoshihide Suga vows to maintain ground over China’s assertiveness.
- China has been increasing its military and economic assertiveness lately over the East and South China seas.
- Japan is said to strive to enhance its ...
• With two doses within the period of four months, the United Kingdom is all set to vaccinate 75 percent of its population
• The industry minister of France on Friday said that the European Union won’t renew its vaccine contracts with the UK-based As...
- CBIRC asks Chinese banks not to withhold loans to Huarong.
- Huarong is reportedly one of China's four biggest distressed asset management companies.
- Huarong and its subsidiaries reportedly have outstanding offshore bon...
- China saw record growth in economy by 18.3% in Q1 of 2021.
- China is reported to have shown V-shaped economic recovery.
- The IMF has projected the Chinese economy to grow 8.4 percent in 2021.
- In Q1 China’s ...
- Japan GSDF to conduct drills with all its units for the 1st time.
- The nationwide exercises will be the first in about 30 years.
- Japan GSDF has around 140,000 personnel.
- With the nationwide drill, the GSDF aims ...
• According to Reuters, former US senator Chris Dodd, and former deputy secretaries of state James Steinberg and Richard Armitage arrived in Taipei on Wednesday in an unmarked private jet.
• On the other hand, China’s Taiwan affairs office in B...
• The report suggests that the battles for power will intensify with intelligence operations, cyberattacks and global drives for influence
• The strategy made by China is to drive wedges between the United States and its allies said the report
• As per the report, though a general war between India and Pakistan is unlikely, the crises between the two neighbours are likely to become more intense, risking an escalatory cycle
• The US intelligence community told the US Congress that India under the...