Search result for China
- Tiktok has appointed a new CEO, Kevin Mayer, who initially worked in Disney, is a plan to shift its center of power away from China.
- ByteDance, the parent company of TikTok, has made decisions in the past few months to transfer the global ...
- The United States has also put another major roadblock against Huawei in the present month.
- The Commerce Department issued new export rules which restricted Huawei’s access to semiconductor chips which were required to build ce...
- Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd. has become one of the biggest corporate winners at the time of coronavirus pandemic.
- Alibaba has gained the opportunity to expand its business and make a mark in the country’s socio-economic engine. ...
- The Electric Vehicle (EV) maker Nio Inc. may list its new Nio China entity as the company has experienced a rebound amid coronavirus pandemic.
- Nio has secured 7 billion yuan which is equivalent to a $989 million investment in Nio China.
- With Trump announcing his press conference in China on Friday, investors panic plummeting the market downwards
- The general mood of the market was green throughout until Trump’s announcement
The US-China feud was heightened ag...
The countries of India and China are at loggerheads over the tensions at sino-India border that has been escalating past few weeks. There are multiple reasons behind the escalation of the border tensions, right from India’s stance over Taiwan’s status at World Health Assembly (WHA) to...
- Chinese scientists are using high-technology tools to bring back the endangered species from the brink.
- Chinese researchers are using advanced technologies like genome sequencing, remote sensing, and artificial intelligence (AI) to protect...
- Seoul stocks show improvements to its third session.
- Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) added 1.42 points or 0.07 percent.
- Individuals purchased a net of $26 million.
- Massive sell-offs by both foreigner...
- Australia, a few weeks back, calls for an international investigation on the origin of the coronavirus pandemic.
- To this China retaliated by stop accepting beef from four large Australian abattoirs.
- China also imposed tariffs of...
- Meituan, a food delivery giant hit a record on Tuesday of bringing its valuation to over $100 billion.
- Meituan, the Hong Kong-listed giant, is the third Chinese firm to reach this landmark valuation.
- Tencent and Alibaba were the...
- China blocked services of Unicorn Notion, a San Francisco based productivity app, which recently hit a $2 billion valuation.
- The seven-year-old productivity app seems to be the serious rival of Evernote, which started in 2004.
- Vice governor of China’s northeastern province Liaoning appealed the central government to shut down the Dalian Petrochemical Corp.
- Dalian Petrochemical Corp. is the subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC).
The subtle support extended by the Indian government towards democratically elected government of Taiwan has left China fuming. Outraged by this, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) regime has asked India to “refrain from such acts.”
Two parliamentarians of the ruling party in In...
- Current Total Cases: 82,985
- Total Deaths: 4,024
- Cumulative Recoveries: 78,268
- 51 new cases have been reported in China including 40 asymptomatic cases.
- The majority of the new case is from the epicenter Wuhan.
- Six million tests ...
- U.S-CHINA dispute may affect South Korean stocks trading next week.
- KOSPI closed at 1,970.13 on Friday, up 42.85 points.
- This week, foreigners were net sellers, dumping a net $3.2 million.
- Retail investors off...
- The market had a tense day as the US-China tension with the bill delisting Chinese companies was passed by the senate
- Dr Fauci’s positive comment about the Moderna vaccine showing promising results drowned in the ensuing tense environment ...
- The Trump administration is looking for ways to punish China for the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic without hurting President Donald Trump’s bid for the second term.
- Trump administration is also being cautious about the a...
- China is emerging from the coronavirus crises, important steps should be taken both within the healthcare sector and by the authorities to strengthen systems for prevention and cure.
- Before the outbreak, Wuhan was considered one of the bet...
China has imposed new customs inspection procedures on iron ore imports amid their trade war with Australia and this has again escalated trade tensions between the two countries.
Previously China had imposed tariff of 80 percent on barley and had suspended some shipments carrying bee...
- Didi Chuxing, China ride-hailing ride will be using Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies.
- The AI technology will be used to detect whether the drivers are wearing masks and disinfect cars to keep the riders safe amid the coronavirus p...