Search result for Cryptocurrencies
Singapore is wary of crypto service providers
Singapore is cautious when it comes to crypto service providers. The approval of laws tightening limits on bitcoin service providers is the latest indicator of Singapore's cautious acceptance of the crypto economy.
The Singapore House of Commons enacted legislation on Tuesday requir...
Blockchain era of Thailand
With Thailand leading the world in the proportion of internet users who own cryptocurrencies (20.1 per cent of Thais aged 16-64), it's easy to see why many companies are choosing to put money in or expedite this extremely popular and quickly developing market, gradually shifting the dynamics ...
BTC Buying made Easy by Matrixport as They Expand their Offerings with ‘BBM’ and ‘SAM’ Products
In the last two years, there is a huge and significant growing interest in digital assets. Cryptocurrencies have had the uppermost share, but the digital asset category had much broader options and have been largely preferred by consumers over the years. Widespread adoption of digital assets...
Russian government closely monitoring Crypto Market to prevent Tax evasion
The Russia government is maintaining high scrutiny on the crypto market. The government is trying to prevent people from evading taxes by using these untraceable cryptocurrencies.
- Russia government monitoring over crypto market
Mastercard partners up with Bakkt, a digital wallet to facilitate crypto payments
Mastercard has decided to speed up its participation in crypto space. The company has signed a deal with Bakkt a crypto-wallet platform. This will allow merchants, banks and fintech firms to accept a large range of services and solutions related to cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin crosses $50,000 mark after August, many Cryptocurrencies register gains this week
- Bitcoin is trading above $50,000 for the first time since August
- Dogecoin, Ether and Ripple also experience hikes
The value of world's most-valued cryptocurrency Bitcoin rose by 4.35 percent on Tuesday. This occurred a...
Testing of Crypto wallets by Robinhood to start from October
- Robinhood announced that will start testing crypto wallets in October
- These wallets will allow people to store and trade digital tokens
Robinhood announced that in October they will start testing crypto wallets. Thes...
ANOTHER GRANT MADE BY SQUARE CRYPTO ALONG WITH GEMINI TO DEVELOPERS
• Grants like these have become increasingly a trend since the last year
• The developers will take the one year grant in bitcoins
Square Crypto is a known name ...
BLACKROCK: SET TO TRADE-IN BITCOIN FUTURES
• The global investment giant had already permitted two of its funds to trade in BTC
• The firm’s bitcoin futures on CME appreciated
BlackRock, the investment giant has permitted ...
PAYPAL WILL ALLOW CRYPTO SETTLEMENTS FOR ITS US CONSUMERS
• The online platform said that it was working on enabling crypto payments since last year
• The announcement is likely to be made by PayPal on Tuesday
Post Visa’s dec...
2 BILLS PASSED IN KENTUCKY TO ATTRACT CRYPTO MINERS
• Each bill seeks to keep the crypto miners interested and retained
• The miners are tempted by tax incentives and sales tax breaks
In its drive to become an example of emerging industries for the ...
EARLY INVESTMENT IN COINBASE MAY EARN DUKE UNIV A SMALL FORTUNE
• The Duke university seems to have participated in a Series C round in 2015
• University endowments are how they are entering the crypto domain
Duke University was one of the first to ...
INDIA DISMISSES BANNING CRYPTOCURRENCIES; WILL OPT FOR DOMAIN REGULATION
• Indian government has scrapped the idea of putting a blanket ban on cryptocurrencies
• Companies will now have to be transparent about their cryptocurrency dealings ...
DEUTSCHE BANK STUDY REVEALS INVESTORS SEE BTC GO UNDER $60,000 IN 12 MONTHS
• BTC’s Bull Run is expected to dwindle towards the year-end
• Most Investors believe that BTC will trade in between $60,000 to $80,000
A market survey by ...
PAYMENT PLATFORM, WIREX, PAUSES ONBOARDING OF UK CUSTOMERS
• Wirex as a payment platform supports cryptocurrencies
• The platform is currently in talks with FCA
Wirex is a payment platform that is...
RONALDO BECOMES THE FIRST FOOTBALLER EVER TO BE REWARDED IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Ronaldo is rewarded 770 JUV fan tokens
He has beaten Pele's record of maximum senior goals scored
Cristiano Ronaldo is a legend in soccer. He has broken many records, the last one being the most number of goa...
CFTC ALLEGES COINBASE ENGAGED IN SELF TRADING; THE EXCHANGE SETTLES ALLEGATIONS FOR $ 6.5M
Coinbase allegedly indulged in self-trading to inflate its sales numbers on its app between 2015 -2018
The exchange intends to go public
The US Commodity Futures Trading Committee has alleged that Coinbase had in...
XRP WILL NOT BE A PART OF SEC’S PROCEEDINGS AGAINST RIPPLE AS INTERVENORS
• XRP holders wanted to be part of the proceedings to be able to defend their interests
• The judge denies the request
XRP holders wanted to be part of the SEC proceedings against Ripple. A motion requesting the same was filed on March 14 2021...
PAYMENT GATEWAY, NOWPAYMENTS INTRODUCE MASS PAYMENT SOLUTION
• NOWPayments can convert currencies
• Mass Payment can make payments to an unlimited number of people simultaneously
Businesses in vario...
VENTURE MARKET TRADED FIRM, INVESTVIEW HOLDS $1 MILLION WORTH OF CRYPTO
• The firm provides mining services along with other services related to the cryptocurrency domain
• It holds cryptocurrencies on its balance sheet