Search result for European Union
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has urged democratic nations to ally themselves against the Chinese Communist Party.
- Wang Yi’s is appealing to German government to not to “give in to US pressure”.
- German forei...
- Germany has suggested a proposal regarding coronavirus-preventative common hygiene standards in the context of air travel.
- The European Union has accepted the proposal submitted by Germany.
- The agreement is yet to be approved by ...
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel is expecting realism from the UK in the ongoing trade and security talks.
- Whole European Union is paying attention to Brexit negotiations.
Angela Merkel’s government wishes for more re...
- European Commission has approved a EUR 47 million financing for an emergency hospital in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Along with basic medical care, general surgery, and some other medical services will be available in this hospital.
- The negotiations regarding virus fund have underscored the deep fissures between members.
- The traditional Franco-German alliance is struggling to get its way.
- Germany's Angela Merkel is adamant on her demands.
- 390 billion euros will be distributed in the form of grants
- Member states will develop a plan on investment of new funds
Following talks in Brussels over new fiscal stimulus, the 27 European Un...
- The EU has planned to spend 750 billion Euros ($ 850 billion) on economic recovery in the member states suffering maximum by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Some EU parties want the disbursement of EU funds to be tied to conditions on the rule of la...
Addressing the 15th India-EU summit via videoconferencing on Wednesday, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi said the partnership between India and the European Union is extremely vital for global peace and stability.
At the start of his speech at the 15th India-EU summit, the ...
- BREXIT deal; Britain urging businesses and individuals to be prepared for Dec.31
- By the end of the year, the BREXIT transition period will start.
- Britain and the EU are still under talks with regards to a trade deal. ...
- Britain has turned down the plan to purchase COVID-19 vaccines with the EU.
- The country had assessed the advantages of the European bloc’s bargaining power.
- Britain predicted that the scheme will not allow the coun...
- UK and EU need to finalize trade deal to save the British retail industry.
- Without tariff-free trade, consumers may face higher prices from next year.
- The sector has already announced thousands of job losses.
- The operations of global supply chains have come to a halt due to coronavirus pandemic.
- The Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry wants to revamp the supply chains.
The coronavirus pandemic has halted the operat...
- The European Union will reopen travel for 15 countries except for the United Nation.
- The country’s overall handling of the pandemic will...
- EU warns China with Hong Kong’s new security law; trade talks begin.
- EU wants to see progress on an investment agreement under negotiation since 2014.
- China’s parliament reacted angrily to a resolution by the ...
- Thursday the European share market saw a slight fall.
- Investors withdrew from spending due to possible new infections of COVID-19.
- The pan-European STOXX 600 index fell 0.3%.
- Oil & gas .SXEP, miners .SXPP a...
- Japan and UK are planning free trade agreement.
- Hiroshi Kajiyama and Liz Truss are holding negotiations.
The lockdowns due to coronavirus have caused damage to economies worldwide. Both Japan and United Kingdom (UK) aim to...
- UK Government had introduced import controls on EU goods in January.
- After the Brexit transition period finishes the UK Government will be lenient on EU border checks.
- Checks on exports to the EU will be determined by Bru...
- The pound rose above $1.27, highest since the end of March.
- The pound has gained more than 3 cents in a week, rose at $1.2705.
- The pound has gained 5% against the dollar.
Since the end of March market re...
THE UK GOVERNMENT CRITICIZES BEIJING’S IMPOSITION OF SECURITY LAW ON HONG KONG
- China’s Hong Kong representation indicates Britain to keep the hands-off
- China’s Ambassador to the U.K. states that...
• Germany is prepared to contribute towards EU budget as being Europe’s largest economy and also in the spirit of solidarity
• Germany’s lockdown is already extended till May 3 and Germany will cautiously take decisions over reopening the econo...