Search result for European Union
• Along with the U.S., countries of Albania, North Macedonia, Serbia, Lebanon, Taiwan, Macau and Hong Kong have also been added to the list
• Similar to EU, other independent nations have taken their own measures in order open up travel to visitors from ot...
- India and the EU have committed to energy connectivity partnership.
- EU-India Roadmap 2025 has been officially announced.
India and the European Union (EU) have agreed to bring the EU-India Roadmap 2025 in action. The Energ...
- Romanian Physician is going to launch first European medical unicorn called Heymedica this month.
- This platform will connect EU healthcare professionals and providers with patients.
Romanian Physician, is going to launch E...
- On the occasion of Europe day, French President Emmanuel Macron has spoken on the inaugural event of the Conference which was on the Future of Europe.
- French President has expressed hope that Europe will rediscover its position with ...
- Germany has stopped using the Astrazeneca vaccine that is meant to prevent COVID-19.
- There are several cases of blood clotting in Europe after vaccination.
- Many European countries have paused Astrazeneca vaccination.
- China blacklisted 10 EU individuals, 4 entities over Brussels’ sanctions.
- Four entities were also blacklisted due to Brussels’ sanctions.
- The EU has accused Chinese officials of alleged human rights abuses in ...
- S. Korea’s exports of medical products rose to $4.67 billion in 2020.
- Exports to the EU saw a significant rise on-year in 2020.
- South Korean trade and medical officials vowed with EU counterparts to make joint effor...
- Italy is going to manufacture 10 million doses of Russian COVID-19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- The Italian – Russian Chamber of Commerce announced the deal signed with Russia.
- The Italian subsidiary of a Swiss Pharmaceutical company...
- Australia threatens action over the carbon tariff of the European Union
- The trade minister of Australia said that, the country will be fighting an attempt made by the European Union to introduce a carbon tariff
- The government of the United Kingdom have rejected the false vaccine export ban claimed by the European Union
- The president of European Council said that, it has applied to all the components and vaccines developed in the United Kingdom
- Australia has slammed Italy and European Union for blocking the shipment of the corona virus vaccine of AstraZeneca
- Italy has blocked 2,50,000 doses of the novel corona virus vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University
- COVID-19 vaccination of elderly people in Japan likely to be delayed.
- The initially anticipated date for inoculating elderly people was April.
- Japan govt. is unsure about the subsequent shipments of the vaccines due to t...
- The government of Russia said that, it is ready for splitting if the European Union will impose new sanctions
- The foreign minister of Russia said that, Russia does not want to be isolated
The government of Russia has been...
- Japan receives its 1st COVID-19 vaccines from Pfizer Inc.
- The vaccines are likely to be approved for domestic use on Sunday.
- Inoculations in Japan will begin on Wednesday if the approval is kept on schedule.
- Japan Govt. plans to keep information on COVID-19 vaccine shipments a secret.
- Japan’s Minister for administrative reform and vaccination chief Taro Kono mentioned the same.
- The govt. plans to get vaccines from 3 man...
- China and the EU complete investment agreement negotiations.
- The investment deal is said to have been announced after seven years of negotiations.
- The deal is said to stabilize and smoothen global industrial and supply ch...
- Shanghai customs reports rise in total foreign trade by 2.2 percent.
- From January to November, the total exports rose by 0.5 percent to 1.25 trillion yuan.
- Shanghai’s total foreign trade rose to 3.15 trillion yuan (...
- China investments with EU states under threat over EP resolution on Uyghurs.
- The EP passed a resolution on Dec. 18 on forced labour and conditions of Uyghurs.
- Uyghurs and other primarily Muslim ethnic minorities live in X...
- Portugal receives 3 billion euros of the European Union Funds for protecting the businesses and jobs in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they have received the first tranche of the loan that has been allocated to Portu...
- Alexander Lukashenko and his son have been officially put on the European Union sanctions blacklist
- This move came after the European Union member state’s decision was published in the official journal of the European Union