Search result for European Union
- China and the EU complete investment agreement negotiations.
- The investment deal is said to have been announced after seven years of negotiations.
- The deal is said to stabilize and smoothen global industrial and supply ch...
- Shanghai customs reports rise in total foreign trade by 2.2 percent.
- From January to November, the total exports rose by 0.5 percent to 1.25 trillion yuan.
- Shanghai’s total foreign trade rose to 3.15 trillion yuan (...
- China investments with EU states under threat over EP resolution on Uyghurs.
- The EP passed a resolution on Dec. 18 on forced labour and conditions of Uyghurs.
- Uyghurs and other primarily Muslim ethnic minorities live in X...
- Portugal receives 3 billion euros of the European Union Funds for protecting the businesses and jobs in the country
- The prime minister of Portugal said that, they have received the first tranche of the loan that has been allocated to Portu...
- Alexander Lukashenko and his son have been officially put on the European Union sanctions blacklist
- This move came after the European Union member state’s decision was published in the official journal of the European Union
- The football clubs Aston Villa and Milan are standing alone in the top five leagues of Europe with perfect records
- For the first time since the 1995-1996, Milan have been winning first four matches of the Serie A seasons
- The European stocks have been increased on the novel corona virus vaccine returns by the end of the year 2020
- The shares of the company Saab, have been decreased by 12 percent after it posted a disappointing set of the results of the third...
- Year-long investigation has revealed that on full scale, pesticides banned from European farms are being shipped to poorer countries.
- UK leads in the act of polluting poor countries by dumping pesticides.
A year-long inves...
- EU is against the travel ban of Hungary.
- Hungary has imposed a ban on entry of foreigners to prevent coronavirus spread.
- EU calls travel ban a clear discrimination between EU citizens that European free movement rules do not allo...
- From Friday, travel to red zones from Belgium is allowed.
- Belgium government still discourages non-essential travel.
Starting Friday, 25 SEP 2020, travelling from Belgium to destinations marked as red zones by Belgian gove...
- Due to Brexit, UK REACH is replacing EU REACH in UK.
- The deadline to register chemicals has been extended.
With United Kingdom (UK) no longer a part of European Union (EU), UK REACH is set to replace EU REACH in UK. The fu...
- Norway is seeking for the collaboration with the European Union on the Offshore renewable energy and floating wind
- The floating technology will allow for the power production in the deep waters
Ms. Tina Bru, who is the Mi...
- A creative industry of Europe has criticised the European Commission’s consultation on the new European Union Copyright rules
- The industry complained that the proposals were incompatible with the original directives
- Japan and Britain created a historic moment with a post-BREXIT free trade deal.
- The two sides plan to speed up work for signing the deal and ratifying it.
- The EU will phase out 10% tariffs on Japanese auto imports by 202...
- United Kingdom has recorded Highest cases of corona virus in a day since May 2020
- The country recorded 2,988 cases of corona virus on Sunday
The United Kingdom has registered its highest cases of the novel corona virus si...
- The Latvian government has restricted the entry of some Belarusian officials to Latvia.
- The Latvian government believes that Belarusian officials might have falsified the elections and used force against activists to favor the victory of Al...
- The prime minister of Italy will be visiting Lebanon in the coming days
- He will be visiting the country as a sign of brotherhood between the two countries
On Monday, Lorenzo Guerini, who is the defence Minister of Italy s...
- Among the countries blacklisted by UK, Portugal does feature due to high number of COVID-19 infections.
- However, the number of Portugal is lesser than EU average.
- British holidaymakers in Portugal have to go into self-isolation f...
- The U.S and European Union have agreed on their first ever tariff reduction deal.
- EU has agreed to eliminate tariffs on US lobsters.
- The U.S in exchange has agreed to halve import taxes on $160 million worth European goo...
- Based on the density of COVID-19 spread, the National Crisis Centre of Belgium has introduced color codes to rate all regions of EU.
- Based on rating via color codes, Belgian government has imposed travel restrictions on Belgian citizens.