Search result for LG
On Friday South Korean rivals Samsung and LG Electronics will be moving ahead to berlin to exhibit their newest home appliances including their flagship tv on IFA Trade expo.
As per the record it states that Samsung would display its newest OLED TV’s during the annual event is bei...
Almost two-thirds of LGBTQ+ people are on a fixed income, and many claim to suffer "specific" obstacles.
It's no secret that wages aren't keeping pace with inflation. According to a study by the Brookings Institution, while some large corporations boosted total remuner...
On Monday, the Borderless Health Care Group hosted a press conference under the title of "Phuket Goes Borderless in Health, Wellness and Hospitality to Prepare for Metaverse City Development" discussing how different players from health care, hospitality, fitness, pharmaceutical, nutrit...
General Motors is set to launch 10 electric vehicles for the South Korean market by 2025. Steven Kiefer, the head of GM's international operations said that they are not planning to manufacture the EVs in the country as of now.
Most of the political parties in Japan before the lower house elections have made promises regarding protecting the rights of sexual minorities and deepening their understanding of legislation.
- Major political parties promise to protect righ...
- Hokkaido govt. sued by a woman over denial of spousal benefits.
- The woman in a same-sex relationship had filed the lawsuit with Sapporo District Court.
- Kaoru Sasaki seeks $43,000 for being denied spousal benefits. ...
- LG has decided to support India in its fight against COVID-19 pandemic.
- Recently many other tech giants and social media such as Twitter pledged support.
- LG will help AIIMS by adding more beds for the treatment of COVID-19 patien...
- S. Korean stocks end high on Friday; KOSPI rose.
- The benchmark Korea Composite Stock Price Index (KOSPI) rose 31.21 points.
- Samsung Electronics stocks added 2.04 percent to 80,100 won.
- Samsung Biologics stocks ...
- LG Uplus’ net profit rose 35 percent in Q1 2021.
- The mobile carrier company’s operating profit increased 25.4 percent to 275.6 billion won.
- Sales from its wireless service business grew 5.4 percent on-year.
- S. Korea saw an increase in 5G users by 14 million in April.
- SK Telecom Co. reported the most 5G subscribers at 6.74 million in April.
- 4G subscriptions declined to stand at 51.18 million in April.
- Some unsatisf...
- LG Electronics saw net profit of $1.05 billion in Q1 2021.
- Its operating profit also rose 39.1 percent to 1.51 trillion won in Q1.
- On Thursday, shares in LG fell 1.22 percent to 162,000 won on the Seoul bourse.
- LG Chem’s net profit increased to $1.2 billion in Q1.
- In Q1 the company’s operating profit jumped 584 percent on-year to 1.4 trillion won.
- LG Energy Solution Ltd. reported 4.2 trillion won in sales and 341.2 b...
- LG Energy & GM to build EV battery factory in the U.S.
- LG Energy Solution will spend 1.06 trillion won for building the factory.
- The total investment for the new EV factory is expected to be worth 2.7 trillion won.
- LG Energy & SK Innovation’s stocks gained after EV battery settlement.
- SK Innovation agreed to pay $1.78 billion to LG Energy under the settlement.
- LG Chem stocks gained 0.62 percent to 817,000 won on Monday tra...
- S. Korean stocks ended up over increase in valuation.
- KOSPI ended up 3.71 points or 0.12 points.
- KOSDAQ market ended at the highest in nearly 21 years.
- Samsung Electronics stocks lost 0.48 percent up 83,200 won...
- Several S. Korean telecom company’s estimate profit in Q1.
- SK Telecom Co., KT Corp. and LG Uplus Corp. are expected to have a profit of US$863.3 million.
- KT Corp. is expected to have logged 386.3 billion won in oper...
- SK to settle over EV battery dispute with LG by paying $1.78 billion.
- The U.S. ITC sided with LG in a trade secret case and had issued a 10-year import ban on SK.
- The settlement now averts the import ban that was initiall...
- LG will offer software upgrades for its smartphones for 3 years.
- The company is set to depart from its mobile business after July 31.
- LG will further extend its latest mobile’s OS guarantee by one year.
- S. Korean stocks end high over foreign investors buying local stocks.
- KOSPI rose 10.33 points, or 0.33 percent.
- Samsung Electronics stocks fell 0.47 percent.
- SK Hynix stocks rose 0.35 percent.
- LG Electronics announces to end its no profit mobile business.
- The company in a regulatory filing announced to no longer produce and sell handsets after July 31.
- LG's mobile business has reportedly been in the red sin...