Search result for News
• The consultancies said retail sales of new vehicles are estimated to reach nearly 1.2 million units in October, which is a 3 percent increase from a year ago when adjusted for selling days
• Thomas King, president of the data and analytics division at J....
- The company Google has launched a strategy of 60 days for countering the push for new tech rules of the European Union
- The European Commission will be publishing the rules known as the Digital Services Act or DSA on 2nd December 2020 ...
- Bobby Ball, who is a comedian and an actor by profession has died at the age of 76 years after being tested positive by covid-19
- Bobby Ball was one half of the comedy duo with his friend and colleague Tommy Cannon of the act Cannon and Bal...
- The company Snam have signed a partnership agreement with the ITM Power Plc company for investing in the production of Electrolyser
- According to the partnership, the company Snam will be having the opportunity for gaining relevant skills i...
- The tourism board of Portugal wants to increase its tourist’s sustainable developments by the year 2023
- The plan also includes that, by the year 2023, there will be 25,000 tourist resorts in Portugal
- Turkey is furious after the magazine ‘Charlie Hebdo’ mocks the president of Turkey with its cartoons
- Turkey has given the threat that it will sue the French magazine Charlie Hebdo by giving an official statement
- Arsene Wenger said that, the new European Super League is going to destroy the Premier League
- Arsene Wenger said that, he does not believe that Europe is ready for the European Super League
Arsene Wenger, who is the forme...
- The renewable energy company ‘Statkraft’ said that, it has signed an agreement to purchase the renewable energy from BayWa r.e. in Spain
- According to the ten-year Power Purchase Agreement or PPA, the BayWa r.e. will be supplyin...
- The German Company Mercedes-Benz is going to increase its stake to 20 percent in the luxury car brand Aston Martin
- The Automaker Aston Martin, which has discharged the cash after a devastating stock market flotation said that Mercedes Benz...
- The company Facebook has been sued for failing to protect the personal data of users in the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- The scandal was involving around 87 million data of its users, which has been used for the advertising purposes during ...
- The chairman of the United Kingdom’s vaccine task force said that, the corona virus vaccine may be available before Christmas
- Two phase three trials of the corona virus vaccine are now underway in the United Kingdom
- The doctors and the nurses who have been infected by the novel corona virus have been continuing to work in the hospitals in Belgium
- The head of the Belgian Association of Medical Union said that, the infected staff of the hospital will be...
- The European stock market have been decreased sharply as the growing spread of the novel corona virus continues spreading across Europe
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 have been dropped by 2.2 percent which is its lowest hist since the month of...
- The Gordon Brothers will be assisting Bonita, which is a German fashion retailer with the restructuring proceedings of Europe
- After having several discussions with the management, the advisors and also with a competitive tender process, th...
- The president of the European Council said that the Brexit Deal is Hanging in the balance as the Brexit negotiations have hit their most difficult stage
- Both the European Union is still not sure that the deal with the United Kingdom is pos...
- The European Union has given the warning that, there will not be enough vaccines for all in Europe till the year 2022
- The European Union, which consists of 27 member states has already booked 1 billion doses of the potential corona virus v...
- Josep Maria Bartomeu who is the president of one of the biggest football club ‘Barcelona’ have resigned from his post
- The last announcement made by Josep Maria Bartomeu was that, Barcelona will be participating in the European ...
- The prime minister of the United Kingdom has revealed economic recovery policy for building back the Greener Energy, create jobs, reduce the carbon emissions.
- A large portion of the vision of the Build Back Greener is relying on the offsho...
- The Volkswagen Group is going to transform its factories for the electric vehicles in Germany
- The Volkswagen Group which is the largest German automaker have the idea and it Knows that the days of the internal combustion vehicles are numbe...
- NEC Corporation, which is a Japanese information technology company is going to support the 5G wireless network in the United Kingdom
- The removal of Huawei Technologies Corporation has given the opportunity to NEC for serving as a possible...