Search result for News
• U.S. Xpress has also started actively testing the technology on select shipping lanes, and the President and CEO Eric Fuller is now part of TuSimple’s Executive Advisory Board
• CEO of TuSimple, Cheng Lu said U.S. Xpress has been a valuable partner...
- The company ‘Lightsource bp’ has acquired the 1.06-gigawatt solar project portfolio from the RIC Energy in Spain
- Lightsource bp and RIC Energy will be working together for developing the 14 solar energy sites across Spain ...
- The company BMW has made an announcement about the of its electrified BMW M model in the United Kingdom
- It has still not been clear that, the company has dealing with a complete electric vehicle or hybrid vehicle
- The company Uniphore have acquired the Artificial Intelligence company ‘Emotion Research Lab’ based in Spain
- Uniphore said that, the acquisition is going to be providing a global footprint and will also mark its presence in Eur...
- The three mutated corona virus variants have been posing high risk in the continent of Europe
- These new corona virus variants have been leading to more corona virus cases or infections in the country
On Thursday, the Euro...
• On Tuesday, the Indiana Republican Party had said that Pence, his wife Karen along with daughters Charlotte and Audrey will be flying into the Columbus Municipal Airport
• Barbara Hackman, the Bartholomew County Republican chairwoman had said that the gr...
• The United States Senate confirmed Biden’s nominee for director of national intelligence, Avril Haines, making her the first approved Cabinet member
• The former deputy director of the CIA is all set to become a core member of the security team of ...
• Biden ended the ‘Muslim travel ban' ordered by his predecessor Donald Trump which blocked travel to the US from many Muslim and African countries
• The Democratic President signed 17 executive orders that included end of the Muslim travel ban
- The stock market of Europe has closed higher on Thursday as the President Joe Biden takes the office
- The pan-European Stoxx 600 has also been increased by 0.4 percent in the afternoon trade along with the stocks of technology sectors which...
• Google has asked a US judge in Texas to transfer an antitrust lawsuit filed by 10 states to a court in California
• The first case that alleged it monopolised online display advertising was filed in the month of May by an advertiser, and it was followed ...
- The chancellor of Germany is now going to step down for her position as her party has appointed a new leader
- Angela Merkel has been serving the country as the chancellor for 15 long years
As it is going to be an end of an...
- The concussion substitutes trial is going to be introduced in the Premier League of the United Kingdom
- The trial is going to require the club doctors for sharing the medical procedures which involves concussed players with FIFA
- The United Kingdom and the European Union are in a row over the diplomatic status of the bloc
- The government of the United Kingdom have been refused to give the full diplomatic status to Joao Vale de Almeida
A diplomatic ...
- The ministry of environment and energy of Greece have started progressing to a greener energy model in the country
- The country has welcomed the expansion of the Sino-Greek co-operation in the field of energy
- With this move, Gree...
- The ministers of the United Kingdom are now going to be able for approving the imports of the lower-standard products
- The House of Lords have put forward the amendments to the trading bill, that are going to be required for the trade agree...
- The communications regulator of the Sweden has started its 5G auction despite protests by the company Huawei
- The Post and Telecom Authority or PTS of Sweden said that, its auction for the licenses in the 3.5 GHz have started
- The BBC of the United Kingdom has been facing financial risk over the income of the license fee
- The BBC have been facing uncertainty over the financial future because of the changes in the habits of viewing
A report from ...
- The government of the United Kingdom have recorded the highest single day rise of the novel corona virus deaths
- The country has also faced an increase in the deaths and covid-19 cases since the discovery of the new mutated covid-19 strain<...
• Biden will be signing 17 orders and actions to break from policies of outgoing President Donald Trump and set new policies on the environment, immigration, economy and battling against COVID-19
• The President-elect also plans to send a bill to Congress ...
• According to the reports, the United States Supreme Court was given an all-clear immediately following a bomb threat that alerted the authorities
• Though the court is closed at present in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, initially it was reported that the...