Search result for News
- The government of United Kingdom has approved the extradition of Nirav Modi to India
- A court of UK had delivered the verdict holding the evidence against Nirav Modi
On Friday, the government of the United Kingdom has appr...
- Paul Pogba said Jose Mourinho wend against the players of Manchester United
- Paul Pogba has delivered a scathing verdict on the man-management ability of Jose Mourinho
Manchester United star footballer Paul Pogba has deliv...
- Openreach selects Sterlite Technologies as its strategic partner for full fibre network in the United Kingdom
- The company Sterlite Technologies is going to be responsible for delivering millions of Kilometres of optical fibre cable in Unit...
- The government of the United Kingdom is going to expand the trail to gauge the effect of the mixing of the corona virus vaccines
- The trial is known as Com-Cov study and it was launched in February 2021
A study, which had ...
- The company Juwi Renewable Energy is going to build a solar project in Australia
- Juwi Renewable Energy has signed an agreement with the energy infrastructure specialis APA
The company Juwi Renewable Energy has signed an a...
- The car company MG becomes the first electric car available for rent in Australia
- The all-electric MG ZS EV company SUV car has become the first electric car to join a major car hire company in Australia
The all-electric ...
- The military is going to oversee the corona virus vaccine rollout of Australia
- Navy Commodore ‘Eric Young’ is going to be appointed for managing the supply and distribution of the corona virus vaccine jabs
- Greg Hunt said that, Australia is going to continue the review of its corona virus vaccinations
- The government of Australia is going to ask ATAGI to make sure the continuous review of all the covid-19 vaccines
Greg Hunt, ...
• According to a notice posted on the agency’s website, the US Centers tor Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advisory panel will be holding a meeting on April 23
• Amid reports of blood clots, the US regulators had recommended a pause in the...
• Thanks to this approval, which came with 24-17 vote that split along party lines, this report with over 400 pages will be becoming an official committee report
• The first bill regarding this takedown has already been introduced in the month of March by ...
- The Commonwealth games medallist ‘Molly Renshaw’ breaks the British record in the 200 metres breaststroke swimming at the Olympic Trials
- Molly Renshaw said that, she has been delighted for getting that record breaking time ...
- The government of the United Kingdom said that, Russia remains the main threat to the national security of UK
- The foreign secretary of UK said that, UK is sharing its concerns with US about a continuous pattern the malign activity of Russi...
- According to the new research, the farmers in UK need to take actions for meeting the green ambitions of the country
- According to the report, the UK government, consumers and regulators have been increasing the demands for implementing the...
- Health authorities of UK have found 77 cases of the corona virus variant found in India
- The Public Health England has reported that, the corona virus variant has been first detected in India, which includes a number of mutations
- The pharmaceutical company ‘GlaxoSmithKline’ is hoping to deliver the next covid-19 treatment in Australia
- The process of is going to start with the approvals from the Australian medicines regulator
- The single use plastics are going to be phased out in Australia from the year 2025
- The plastics also includes the plastic utensils and straws
The plastic cutlery and the straws have been among the types of the single-use ...
- The competition regulator of Australia said that, Google has misled its customers over the collection of data
- The ACCC the company Google has wrongly claimed that it can only collect the information from the location history setting ...
- Australia’s broadcasting channel ABC apologises for the Australia navy ship twerking video
- The channel has apologised after the dancers have alleged ABC for the deceptive editing of the video
The twerking dancing tr...
• Citibank's consumer banking business in India comprises credit cards, home loans, retail banking and wealth management, and has 35 branches across the country
• Citibank provides employment to approximately 4,000 people in the country’s banking...
• This vote by a congressional committee is first-ever such on the issue of reparations for the descendants of enslaved people in the country of the United States
• While no Republicans voted in bringing this bill in front of the whole House, it was passed...